Chapter 13-

"Ariana!?" I heard Harry yell shakily, jolting me up from my restless sleep.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. Ed stirred in the bed beside me.

"Go back to sleep, babe. I'll be right back." I patted his shoulder and he mumbled something incoherent as his head hit the pillow again.

I walked to Harry's door and and creaked it open slightly. He was sat up in bed, a phone pressed to his ear.

"You need to take this, because I.....I-I can't." He broke down into sobs. I grasped the phone from him and walked into the bathroom attached to his room.

"Hello?" i asked.

"Ariana, dear." It was Aubreys mum.

"I'm so sorry, Ms Stone. I'm very sorry." i told her.

"Thank you dear. Now, I was calling to tell Harry that we are not going to have a funeral. She always thought that they were stupid, so she deserves to get what she wanted." she said.

"I'll let Harry know. Are you alright over there? I know she was your only child." i said with sincerity in my voice.

"Im fine, but Harry.. How's he taking it?" she asked, sounding like she genuinley cared.

"He's not taking things too well." I told her.

"Ar-rian-a?" I heard Harry hiccup from outside the door.

"I've got to go, and once again, you have my condolences." I said and hung up.

I opened the door and seen Harry lying on the floor beside his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I've lost 3 of the most important people in my life in under 10 years. I feel like absolute shit. I think I need to go to a mental health doctor." he admitted.

"Would you like me to make you an appointment, love?" I asked.

"Y..Yeah." he hesitated.

Well...... the first step to a new beginning is admitting that you need help.