Chapter 10-

1 week later~

------------------

Harry was out of the hospital, and we invited all of his old friends over for a few drinks. We figured he needed a time to just let loose and forget about what has happened.

We called over his friends Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, their girlfriends Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle, and of course, Aubrey came over aswell.

Right now, it's 1am, and we're sitting on the floor in a circle, playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare, harry?" Liam asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to eat a spoonful of mayonaisse."

Harry didnt hesitate standing onto his crutches and hobbling to the kitchen and eating the spoonful.

"Truth or dare?" Zayn looked at Ed, who sat with his arm around my waist.

"Um.. Dare." he hesitated.

"Alright, awhile ago, Ariana said she was a virgin, yeah? I dare you to hook up with her." He smirked.

To my surprise, Ed grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. My heart was beating a thousand miles a minute.

He opened the bedroom door, and he closed and locked it behind us.

"Heres the plan," he started, "We're not actually going to hook up, I know you're not ready. You just have to follow my lead."

"Okay?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Oh, yes baby." he moaned out. I bit my lip, stifling a laugh as I realized what the plan was.

"Oh, Ed. Mmm." I said in a seductive voice. Ed loked like he was going to burst, so I threw a pillow at his and he laughed into it, so the others couldnt hear.

"Yes, Ari, girl. Just like that!" he groaned, and made a gurgling noise from the back of his throat.

I was just about to laugh, when Ed shoved the pillow in my face. I laughed so hard, tears were on the pillow.

"Guys! They're atcually hooking up in there!" I heard Louis whisper-yell outside the bedroom door. Footsteps, and lots of them, scurried up the stairs, and I am sure everyone is outside the bedroom door now.

"Make this good." Ed winked at me.

"Oh, yes Ed!" I yelled.

"You like that baby?" he asked in a panted voice.

"Harder, Ed! Faster!" I moaned. We could hear stifled voices through the door.

Ed grabbed the headboard of the bed and started hitting it into the wall.

"Oh yes, right there, baby!" I groaned with a smile on my face.

"EW! Guys, c'mon. Ed, thats my sister!" I heard Harry exclaim from outside the door.

Ed signaled to be quiet, and after a few seconds, everyone shuffled downstairs.

"Follow me." I motioned Ed to the bathroom. He gave me a questioing look.

"We have to make it look believable too!" i exclaimed.

"Ohhhh!" he said dumbfoundedly. I grabbed two hot faces-cloths and we each put them to our faces for a few seconds to make our faces red. Then I flicked some water into Ed's hair and messed it up a bit more than usual, to make it look sweaty.

Ed took my head between his hands and ruffled up my hair. He stopped messing up my hair and took my face into his palms and kissed me gently.

"I have an idea!" he whisper-shouted.