Chapter 2-

I cokked some spaghetti for dinner, and called everyone to the ktichen.

Harry and Ed raced each other, and when they were close to the doorway, Harry shoved ed to the ground and grabbed the first plate.

"Harry! Thats no way to treat guests." I scolded as I helped Ed off of the ground.

Harry and Aubrey left the kitchen with their full plates to sit at the table.

Ed stood beside me and scooped some noodles and sauce onto his plate.

"Thanks for helping me up back there." he whispered in my ear, before shuffling out of the room.

His breath sent shivers down my spine, leaving me fazed.

What is wrong with this kid?

I took my plate and walked into the dining space. Harry and Aubrey were being all lovey-dovey and sharing spaghetti, so I decided to eat in my room.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aubrey and Harry to death, but their PDA bugs the hell out of me.

I sat on my bed, chewing on my spaghetti while flipping through and old scrapbook that I had found earlier that day.

I sat looking through pictures for god knows how long, when I came acrossed a picture of 4 people.

Harry and I, and our parents.

My appitite suddenly dissapeared, and I placed my half-full plate of noodles on the desk beside me.

I stared at the old, faded picture for a long time, and I didn't realize I was crying until a salty droplet fell onto the laminated little square.

I missed them so much.

"Ariana?" Someone asked from the doorway of my room. I wiped away my tears as quick as possible, and turned to see Harry leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, Hi!" I said and faked a smile, but just my luck, he seen right through it.

"Why've you been crying, Ari?" He asked, and walked towards me.

I picked up the photograph, and handed it to him. He gave me a sad smile, and pulled me into a tight hug.

"It'll be okay." he whispered into my hair.

"It's so hard without them." I  quietly cried.

"I know, love. It will be alright. I promise." He told me.

He pulled away, and looked me in the eyes. He wiped my tear-stained cheeks, and gave me another sad smile.

"We'll get through it together." he whispered before walkign out of my room, leaving the door open a crack.

I layed down facing my ceiling, thinking about that day.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting on the couch, eating crisps with Harry and his other friend, Liam, when the phone rang.

"I got it." i said, and got up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" i asked into the speaker.

"Ariana Styles?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yes, thats me." i said.

"I'm afraid we have some tragic news."

"W-What is it?" Now I was getting concerned. Harry & Liam had seen the look on my face, and walked over and stood beside me.

"Your parents were in a fatal car accident, and I'm afraid they didn't make it out in time. Ive very sorry for your loss." the man said, then the line went dead.

*REALITY*

I really need to stop thinking about this.

I walked into the living room where everybody was watching television.

"I'm going for a walk." i told them as I slipped on my trainers.

"Mind if I tag along?" the ginger-haired boy asked.

"Not at all, I'll show you around." I said.

And with that, we left.

----------------------------------------------

"Lets go to that park." Ed said, and pointed to a childrens park, with a big open field behind it.

"Alright, lets go!" I said, completely ignoring the sign that said 'closed' on it.

We hopped over the fence, and ran around the field until it started to get dark.

"We should probably head back before it gets too dark out." i suggested.

"Probably." Just as Ed said that, the water sprinklers came on all around, spraying freezing water in every-direction.

"AHH!" I yelled, and ran out of the park, Ed close behind.

----------------------------------------------

We walked into the house, drenched head to toe.

"What did you guys do?" Abrey asked with a suspicious look on her face.

Ed and I were laughing too hard to even answer.

"Park. Closed. Dark. Sprinklers. AHH!" Ed laughed even harder while trying to talk.

Harry whispered something inaudible to me, in Aubreys ear, and she smiled and nodded.

"You guys are weird." Harry said, chuckling at us.

"My big brother, come give me a hug!" I shouted.

"No. No way!" He loked at me and bolted for his bedroom. I ran after him, and was right on his tail. I sped up just a little bit, and hugged him tightly from behind.

"ARIANA! GET OFF! YOU'RE FREEZING!" He whined loudly, and I let him go.

Well.......... tonight was fun.