•Chapter 8•

Three days later Amara was shooting on rooftop of the penthouse they shot in three days ago. She was between the rows and rows of candles wearing the final few sets by Maroon. The campaign was being launched a week from today and Amara already had a full-time contract offer by Maroon on her desk. Yesterday her agent and manager received an email from Maroon offering Amara the full-time contract and there was no denying she was all in. But to appear composed she asked for some time, behind all this facade she was all ready to work more and more with Maroon.

"Amara apply lipstick. . . Sit up. . . Don't lay down"

Click

Click

"Now stand up. . . Spread your legs. . . Now arch your back. . . Pop your hips out"

Click

Click

"Very good. And it's a wrap " they were done with the shoot. Everything was all set and Amara walked left the threshold to go to her dressing room. While on the other hand Nate stood there looking at her receding figure thinking how he couldn't ask her out even after working with her all this time. He knew if he asked her out properly she won't reject it but he was afraid of her reaction. Even if she would accept some time with him, she would react violently now that they had sent her the contract to work full time with them. There was no denying that Amara was a talented woman who can make even the boring project turn spectacular and it would be a disrespect to her talent if relationship or sex is pulled in between.

But there was no way Nate could deny his undying attraction towards her. Maybe a good fuck would help but the weekend spent with some girl in the club didn't help at all. He wanted Amara. He needed Amara. She had this power over him that no woman ever had and he was sure he needs to spend few days with her to get her out of his system. Every night when he would review all those images and video clips of her, he felt himself more and more enchanted by her. Even between many more models it was only her who was glowing. He knew that she had same effect on people.

For them she was a great model, a beautiful face on their screen, a perfect person to wear their gowns, dresses, suits, to model for their perfumes, jewelry, lingerie, swim suits or just to sharpen their cameras but for him she was much than that. She an all of the above option with an additional point that his cock always raised looking at her. He needed to approach her and had to do it fast. But he had this contract stopping her. Because ne matter what he didn't want her to feel incomplete, incompetent, ineligible. She was perfect for this job and Maroon needed her more than she needed Maroon. So he needed to keep his attraction towards her at bay.

So instead of stepping towards her door behind which he knew she was naked and changing into her casual clothes, taking off her make-up, slipping out of their lingerie and getting into her own. Was she wearing a fancy one like she had modeled for or simple cotton polka dot bra and underwear both in totally different colors? Or was she going to put any at all? Was she going to go to a club for a drink later or go home and sip coffee? Was she going to her boyfriend and get laid or was she alone pleasuring herself? He wanted to know all these details. But no.matter how tempting it all was he stepped towards the elevator and rode down into parking. Basement parking where he first met her and hoped would meet her again.

Amara walked out of her elevator and this time she made sure that she look right on path and not stuck into anyone else. Last time it was Nate and thus she was safe but there could be any pervert who would have held her. But it looks like she wasn't safe of Nate as she saw him standing in front of black Ashton Martin talking to some man. His black hair as usual gelled back no matter how late it was. Normally after spending whole day people had a bird's nest on top of their head but not Nate his hair was as perfect as people have early in the morning. Unlike last time he was wearing his suit but the coat hung over his arm and his shirt sleeves were folded while the top buttons of his shirt were undone.