•Chapter 29•

⚠︎ mature content

⚠︎ mature content

"You want what!?" She stared at me as if I had lost my mind. Well for many of you I did lose my mind but for me it wasn't crazy. We were equals in this relationship.

When she could put her trust in me and give all the rights of her body to me why can't I?

I want to have her control over me. For tonight I don't want to be the one ruling but I want to be ruled. I want to trust someone. I want to be vulnerable for once so that I am not the one dominating.

"You asked me for it yourself"

"I asked for control not like you are offering me to have. You want to be my sub"

"Yes I want to be your sub." I looked down as she had done for me. I didn't look into her eyes. "I want you to dominate me. Control me. Hurt me. Do as you wish me to do" the shift in energy was clear. She had accepted my offer even when she didn't utter a word. Neither did I glance at her. But her aura changed.

"Kneel on your knees" I did as she asked me to. My knees touched the hardwood flooring as soon as my figure dropped. She pulled off the bikini she wore and stood naked in front of me but I didn't look up. I sat as I was sitting.

"Take your cock out of your trousers" from where I sat pulled out my dick. The huge shaft nestled in my hands under her scrutinizing gaze.

"Touch yourself" I gulped and slowly touched the head of my shaft. Rubbing it slowly smearing the pre cum all over it. Arousal leaking out if it. My hand moved up and down along its length hardening it.

She circled around me assessing my ever move. My muscles tense as pleasure coursed through my body. The electric rush was numbing. My cock turning rock hard with every move. My speed quickened, eyes snapped shut, groans of pleasure vibrated through the lounge we were in.

My body knew nothing but her presence and her orders. A throaty groan escaped my lips as I squeezed my balls slightly and pushed over my dick. Heat wrapped my body altogether in itself.

"How is it" her sweet melodious voice pierced through my ears.

"Good" I gasped pushing harder. I was full with my release.

"Just good"

"No. It's too good. I can't describe it" my hands pumped faster as my release filled my body. My breathing was ragged.

"It looks like you are close" she taunted, something feather like grazing over the muscles of my back.

"Yes" I groaned rubbing my head harder. Tingles shoot through my spine with whatever she was caressing me. My heart was pounding hard in my chest and sweat had popped out of every pore. My whole body was shivering.

"Nate"

"Yes?"

"Slow down" my whole body screamed at her demand. I didn't want to slow, I wanted to go fast and faster so that I can get my release soon. The cliff was here and I didn't want to slow down. However I tried to abide by her commands.