We sin as Devils do, but love like Angels 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Authors note: Word of warning, this chapter includes detailed drug use

Authors note: Word of warning, this chapter includes detailed drug use. If this is a trigger for you, I suggest skipping this chapter.

**************

Sebastian and I agreed to part ways, take quick showers, change, and meet back at the entrance to the Slytherin common room in an hour.

In that time I had managed to clean myself, brush my hair, haphazardly throw some kohl around my eyes, and change into the shortest dress I owned. The adrenaline from our escapades in the crypt was still thrumming through my veins, and was making me feel bold. I decided to wear black lacey garters to hold up my stockings, which matched with my black dress. I wickedly decided to forgo underwear, knowing that Sebastian would unravel the moment he realized it.

After I was ready I made me way out to the Slytherin common room, and burst out laughing when I caught sight of Sebastian. We had unintentionally matched this evening. He was wearing black from head to toe, as was I. He was wearing a black button down long sleeve shirt with a black leather vest over it, tucked into black slacks. He looked downright evil, and I had to admit that black really was his color.

"Hey stranger" I purred coming up behind him.

He turned and raked his gaze over my outfit from head to toe in a similar manner to the way I had looked him over, his eyebrows shooting up his forehead.

"Hey yourself" he responded while wrapping his arms around me possessively and pulling me off my feet into a crushing kiss.

I would have been perfectly happy to end the night right there, wrapped in his strong arms, but Sebastian had other ideas. He led us over to a table covered in drinks of different sizes and different colors. Reaching for a bottle of fire whiskey he poured us each a shot and passed one to me.

I sniffed it, nervous to try it after hearing all the stories of how much it burned going down.

"Don't smell it, just shoot it, smelling it will only make it worse" Sebastian said to me while chuckling.

Still hesitating, Sebastian rolled his eyes and took the shot from my hands.

"Open your mouth Fallon".

My mouth dropped open at his command and he put the shot to my lips and tipped it backwards, holding eye contact the entire time.

"Now swallow" he commanded before I had the chance to sputter and the fiery liquid made its way down my throat.

"Good girl" said Sebastian as I choked and swallowed down the last of the shot.

The whiskey warmed my body right away, and I could immediately tell why it was aptly named fire whiskey.

Sebastian filled two cups with the whiskey and grabbed my hand and led me to a couch shrouded in shadows in the corner of the room, sitting us down and passing me one of the cups.