Boys only want Love if its Torture 🌶️

"What happens now?" I asked the two handsome gentlemen sitting next to me

Small waves on the surface of the black lake licked at the large boulder we sat upon, the soothing sound lulling me into a false sense of security, so much so that I had to keep reminding myself that this was in fact very serious.

"I believe that's a question that can only be answered by our dear friend Ominis" said Sebastian, looking pointedly over me at the aristocratic figure who flanked my left side.

On my right was Sebastian, the fiery hot head that I was unadvisedly head over heels for. Our relationship felt like a free fall, there was no stopping it and neither of us had any idea where it would land us. We where all passion and violence when we are together. I was the gasoline, and Sebastian was the match.

On my left was Ominis, the blue-blooded aristocrat who lingered in the shadows. Calm and calculated, and keeping his motivation and secrets close to his chest, Ominis was just about as opposite of Sebastian as one could possibly be. On the surface Ominis was gentle and kind, but dive a little deeper and there was something unyielding about him, something dark and sinister that was most likely singular to those with the Gaunt surname. Ominis was an enigma, and I couldn't help but be intrigued.

And somehow I found myself stuck right in the middle of these two men, both literally and figuratively.

I cleared my throat lightly, subconsciously trying to clear my thoughts as well. "Sebastian is right, what now Ominis?" I asked timidly.

Ominis had the power to royally fuck our shit up if he so desired, he knew enough about the raven ring that it was problematic. Our transgressions in the undercroft the night before held off any snap decisions, but was not a guarantee in the long run. Ominis could turn us in at any moment.

Ominis let out a deep sigh. "I believe the muggle term is... I 'hold all the cards' so to speak".

At this Sebastian and I exchanged a nervous glance, Ominis was right, and the fact that he knew said fact was not in Sebastian and I's favor.