Sixteen

After talking to her aunt and uncle, Edward went back to his house to tell them that it's time to find Tommy. The Stanley's are upset that he had the nerve to contact Katie after him being 'dead'. The first letter was after he died, but this one was something she wasn't expecting. To see that he was actually alive. He looked at Katie who was still in transition.

"Was there an address on the letter?"

"No." He says. "Just it was mailed to Katie."

Alice nodded as she was hoping to find him easier. They all looked at Katie as they wished that none of this happened, but Tommy, thought it would be nice to let her know he was alive. "I don't understand why he couldn't come see her."

"None of us do."
~~~
Katie woke up the next day and smiled as she looked at her daughter. Edward smiled at how calm she was and walked over to her. She felt arms go around her causing her to smile. "I never thought I would get to see her. Thank you."

"For what."

"This life. I know we never talked about it, but I couldn't leave you and Katherine behind. Besides, who's going to torment Emmett and Jasper."

Edward laughed as he pulled her into a hug. She smiled as she was happy to be in the one she loves arms. "Your aunt and uncle have been calling, Jessica, well....she's going to be like us. There is a vampire with the Denali clan and he is a newborn. Once he sees Jessica, she's forever with you."

Katie pulled away shock that she gets to have her cousin forever. She looked at her daughter. "What's the next step?"

"Start searching for your father. Jessica wants to help us. Alice saw her noticing something different about you and I have to say it, we have to tell her once she points it out."

"Will she be afraid?"

"No. She can't be afraid of you. She loves you too much." He tells her as the others walked in. "Alice already saw how it goes, but first, you need to feed."

She nodded as she let Edward guide her to the door. They looked back as the others who nodded for them to go. They jumped out of the window as Rosalie smiled. "She's very calm."

"At least we didn't lose anyone." Jasper tells them. "She's happy that she was turned, but she's actual excited that Jessica is going to be like us."

That maybe a little unsettling to some of them, but they wanted Katie happy and if with the idea of Jessica knowing was a good idea then they will let Katie tell her. Alice hugged Jasper as she was happy that everything was working out the way it should. She knew that when Edward and Katie comes back, Emmett may be picking.
~~~
In the woods, Edward stood by watching Katie hunt. She was a natural to him. He didn't say a word as he walked over to her. Katie didn't hear Edward till she turned around. He was very close to her. They stared at one another before he kissed her. Katie held on to him as he rushed her to the nearest tree. "I have to have you, Katie."

"I'm ready."

Edward nodded as he pulled the dress up and rip her panties off. She unbutton his pants and felt them drop as her legs wrapped around his waist. They both moaned as he entered her. Katie never liked it before, but now that she has Edward, she's in bliss.

What do you think will happen next?