♡Chapter - 29♡

Qotd :- Happiness is a choice, so choose it.

Let's continue

They all were searching for Sid and Faisu when Princi stole their attention.

Princi - Good Morning lovely students. I am here to gladly Announce the results of the singing competition which was held in Delhi. And some of our talented students not only just participated but also brought our college the first price.
I would like to call Mr Sidhharth Nigam on the stage and collect the trophy awarding first price.
Can please have a huge round of applause for him?

The crowd went mad screaming and cheering for the winner.

As Announcement was made Siddharth entered the stage and collected his trophy.

He was happy not because he won because his eyes locked to someone so precious to him, whom he was seeing after really long time

He was happy not because he won because his eyes locked to someone so precious to him, whom he was seeing after really long time. He passed a toothy smile towards his Angel who in return was already grinning like an idiot.

She mouthed him a congratulation to which he bowed a kiss towards her. She blushed profusely. He thanked everyone who congratulated him and took his place between Abhinavi who were so proud of their baby brother.

Next principal announced third winner which was again from there college no one other than Faisu

Everyone congratulated him and when he went towards the group Jannat literally hugged life out of him and in excitement kissed his cheek. Everyone was shock at her sudden action but most shocked was her faisu. He parted still shock and couldn't even thank anyone who cangratulated him.

Everyone were asked to dispersed. The group went towards the canteen on their usual table. Avneet hugged Siddharth and was not letting him go. Siddharth tightens the hug and kissed her cheek. She just closed her eyes feeling his lips on her cheeks. He chuckled seeing her blushy face. They parted and all sat down on the chairs.

Jai - Congratulations boys, I am so happy but hungry also and both of you won so I want actually we all want party therefore I am going to order for everyone and bill is on you guys enjoy, come rimmi, Let's go.