CHAPTER - 6

Time Skips [ Next Day ]
Jk was having fun with Tae and Jimin then suddenly Jk gets a call from an unknown number...

???: So how's the trip going on deserter *evil voice*
Jk: look who's talking about deserter when he is a deserter ba*tard ( smirks )
???: *grinds his lips* you... *laughs*
Jk: why are you f*king laughing *angrily*
???: I heard that you are in love with a Busan Girl, huh *evil smile*
Jk: Don't you f*king dare to bring her in between. Oh how can I didn't expect this from a deserter *smirks*
???: Don't try to change that topic, Kook. *smirks* You have only met oh sorry sorry seen that girl for 2 days and now you are in love with her. I didn't think you are like this Kook.
Jk: Why are you afraid that I will make her fall in love with me and snatch your love from me?
???: Wh- What *confused*
Jk: If you don't know then get this sh*t in your mind that I know that girl is your BFF and the most f*king thing is to make that sl*t fall in love with me when I am least bothered about her *frustrated*
???: Mind your f*king tongue you ba*tard *annoyed*
Jk: And one more thing I know you are not even capable to talk about my business, life, world etc but still I am telling you my plan because I f*king love to play with clear feelings and it is very simple.
So the plan is that I should make your BFF oh sorry that sk*t fall for me and track you by taking her advantage. After I have found you I will not shoot you I will just go beyond my limits to make you suffer the pain which you made me feel. At last, I will make your BFF's life a living hell.
So how's that plan deserter? Hope you will enjoy it *smirks*
???: *cuts that call*
Jk: ( in mind ) WTF!! He has to pay for this too *smirks*

Time Skips [ Afternoon ]
??? called her *phone rings*
Y/N: *while sitting* For the first time in your life you have called me on your own.
???: Y/N I need to talk to you about that boy. *in hurry*
Y/N: *confused* Which boy? ( unknowingly )
???: The boy who asked you out. You told me that day, right?
Y/N: Actually ??? Related to him I don't want to talk if you have anything else you can do or else you can end the call I also have a lot of work to do. *rolls her eyes*
???: But Y/N- ( Y/N stops him at the mid )
Y/N: I just told you that I am curious about him but why are you acting cringe from the day I have told this to you? *frustrated*
???: ya Y/N b-but I w-was...
Y/N: one more thing I have already told you that we are just best friends not more than that and I have never seen you from that angle nor do I have feelings for you in that way.
???: I know Y-Y/N...
Y/N: Then it is great. So see you later than I have to study and some work is also pending. Good Bye *ends the call with a fake smile*
???: *grinds his lips* ( in mind ) How can she be like this I am trying to save her from him and she is trying to go away from me.
*smirks* So you better get ready for tonight baby girl because it's gonna be really hard.

Time Skips:
Jk's Secretary: Boss I have something to tell you about your enemy but I am not sure about it. *hesitating*
Jk: Go no and don't waste my time *in a cold voice*
Secretary: Boss I think your enemy is trying to do "IT" forcefully with Miss Y/N.
Jk: Wh-
Secretary: Boss I know I am being very personal but his words are like that only. ( trying to tell him what he heard through a secret mic )
Jk: It's none of your business, not mine. I don't care what will happen to her. I just want him alive *shouting*
Secretary: But bo-boss it's about a-a girl's pride- *shuttering*
Jk: Don't ruin my trip by telling me about this b*llshit and Just do what I say or else the consequences would be beyond your expectations *evil smile*.
Secretary: Ok Boss *bows* ( after that he leaves )

NOTE:
IF YOU THINK THAT JUNG KOOK ALREADY KNOWS WHERE HIS ENEMY IS AND WHO IT IS YOU ARE WRONG. HE JUST KNOW THAT HE IS IN BUSAN, AND HIS SECRETARY HAS NOT SEEN HIM NOR TRACKED HIM. HE HAD JUST HEARD THOSE LINES ON A RECORD WHICH WAS MADE BY ONE OF HIS MEN THROUGH PLACING A MICROPHONE IN Y/N'S ROOM.
ONE MORE THING IS THAT HIS ENEMY DIDN'T MEET HER IN PERSON MORE OFTEN HE JUST CALLED AND TALKED TO HER.

Time Skips [ Evening ]:
Jk just woke up after taking a lil nap and after getting fresh he was just thinking about Y/N.

Jk's POV:
I just took a shower and I am thinking that what if my secretary was right about her ahh no no Jk he( his enemy ) will never do this to her but I have 0℅ trust in him. What to do *rubbing his hand* shall I go and talk about this with Tae and Jimin. Nahhh think Jk shall I go back to Busan hum, ok I will talk about this with Tae and Jimin.

He stands up and walks toward Jimin's door and goes inside without knocking. To his surprise there was no one so he decides to go to Tae's room. As usual, he went inside without knocking.

Jk: Tae I want to talk to you *worried*
Tae: Then what are you waiting for go on *without looking at him because he was working on his presentation*
Jk: I just want you to tell me that am I have fallen into love or not *still worried*
Tae: *looks at him* *smiles* why what happened all of sudden in my bunny's life *while smiling*
Jk: I am very worried about Y/N and I am feeling that I am missing her but I j- *talking fast*
Tae: *while patting his shoulders* clam down Kooki clam down.
First of all, listen, LOVE IS SOMETHING WHICH CAN'T BE FORCED OR EXPECTED FROM THE SIDES. IF A PERSON LOVES THE OTHER TRULY THEN ALSO IT IS CALLED LOVE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE IS NOT ABOUT EXPRESSING IT IS A FEELING WHICH IS FELT DEEP INSIDE THE HEART. Got it *while rising an eyebrow*
Jk: *nodes* Then what should I do now *confused*
Tae: *chuckles* Just listen to your heart and don't leave your brain to win this LOVE GAME.

As soon as Jk heard this he rushes to his room and takes his essential things like phone, charger, cards, car keys and so on. Then he goes out of the resort and starts driving his car to the flight to go back to Busan.

                                                 To Be Continued:-          
Support me and vote for me for the Next Chapter:-