CHAPTER - 29

NEXT DAY [ MORNING ] -
Y/N'S POV:- I was sleeping suddenly my alarm ringed. I turned it off and was about to get up but I felt a muscular hand pulling me back by holding my waist ( ofcourse it was Jungkook ) "do you think I'll let you go?" he said in a sleepy tone "but it's already time I need to go for work" I said and turned to face him "hmm but.........I'll not leave you" he said with a pout and hugged me "baby please I'm getting late, you also want to-" I was still talking but he broke the hug and said "Fine go, get ready" he said in a sleepy tone only "and you?" I asked him "I'll go after you're done" he said and slept, I went to bathroom and got a quick shower and was getting ready.

"Kookie I'm done, now you go" I said to him while doing my makeup. He didn't tell anything, he just went and got fresh "will you not take a shower?" I asked and he shoke his head as 'no' while coming towards me, I stood up "why?" I asked him in a soft tone, he wrapped his arms around my waist and said "do you want to see me naked" after hearing that my face became red, I was too shy to reply on that talk.

Seeing me he chuckled "I don't have any clothes here" he said and pulled me closer "fi-fine I'm I'm getting late" I said and was trying to get out of his grip "I think I didn't tell you"......."tell what?" I asked but instead of replying he smashed his lips on mine, this time it was lil rough but who can resist his soft pink lips, I kissed him back and our tongue were crashing with eachother. After making me breathless, he broke the kiss "I would love to have my morning kiss without asking for it" he said and gave me a sweet smile, sometimes his cuteness overloads. I pricked his cheeks "Fine, now will you leave me or not" I asked him "not in a mood but if you agree for a drop I'll think about it" I said with a pout "how can I say no for it" I said and he took the car key and held my hands.

We both came out of our room together, Hana and Jennie were chatting while sitting on the couch. They both saw us, I was getting shy as he had held my hand. We came near them "it's time for my work, I'll get going" I said "are you both like-" Jennie was trying to say something but Jk cutted her off and said "Yes, we are dating" I looked at him too stunned then he gave me a wink and dragged me out to the car.

I was very quiet, he was driving "babe" he called me, I hummed in response and turned towards him. "Are you still thinking about what I said to Jennie" he asked me and I replied him while rubbing my finger tips "I'm not thinking about Jennie but you know right Hana was also there" I was looking down, after that he held my hands with his right hand. "Don't worry, if she asks anything I'll explain her btw she will not but still for you, mm" he said and gave a nod saying 'yes' as a response then he smiled and focused back on driving.

After that I was looking out of the window when I suddenly felt something on my thighs, I looked down at my thighs and found that he had placed his hand on my thighs. I was feeling butterflies playing football in my stomach. After few mins he was rubbing my thighs gently, my face was slowly turning into red as if I had drank any something like a venom. I looked him "what?" He said without daring to look at me "no-nothing nothing" I said and turned towards the window. He left out a chuckle "what's with that?" I asked him and he looked at me then suddenly he stopped the car at the side and turned to me.

"Jungkook what are you do-"......"shu" he said while placing his index finger on his lips "Miss Lee Y/N" he said and I blinked my eyes because of his words "do you want to see my cat" he asked me with a serious expression "huh? What's that"......"asihhhhh it's an upgraded version of do you want to eat ramen with me" he said and I just looked at him "Y/N god has not given me super powers with which I can read your mind, say yes or no"......."ye-yes yes yes" I said while resting my back "then why getting shy on these things"......."what things?" He sighed "baby when I told Jennie- you know what just leave" he said and turned back "tell na" I said while pulling his arms "tell what?"......."you were telling something right that"
               He took few mins then said "see darling, I know you are an introvert so you don't like announcing it publicly, I respect that but I'm very proud that you are mine finally so ofcourse I can't hold myself back in telling that you only belong to me and about getting shy on my actions I like it but I would love if you get more comfortable with me and I will do whatever it takes and one last thing is get used to these things because you know I'll get too needy and it's very hard to handle me" he said and started driving "I was not shy at that time, maybe I was but understand na it's my nature and moreover your touches are hella bad, they really make me go crazy" I said while looking at him all the time then he suddenly tickled me while saying "what touches you are talking about huh?"......."haha Jungkook focus on driving I don't want to visit heaven so early" I said as he chuckled.