CHAPTER - 4

Next Day Morning:
Jk was in a deep sleep as yesterday he slept late because of his work and it was a usual thing for him as some days he will sleep very late and Somedays very early.
After some time Tae called him to tell him to approach the girl again but he didn't pick up.

Jk wakes up at 10:45 AM and completes his morning routine and after eating his breakfast he checks his phone.

Time: 11:30 AM
( 27 missed calls from Tae )
Jk: *sighs* ( understands why he has called him ).
( in mind ) but to be frank I'm feeling to meet her once again but... Ok, Jk you have to just go near her hotel and see her from far away nothing else.

Jk leaves for her hotel

Jk: ( in mind ) Where is she? God damn it's so f*king hard to find a girl in this crowd, why can't girls do some other hairstyle? Is there any law or rule that they have to keep their hair open all the time? Ah there she is * a smile quickly appears on his face*

Tae: *whispers in jk's ear* looks like someone found their girl*smirks*.
Jk: *got confused* wh what are you talking about Tae which gi-girl? I just came here to eat my breakfast *trying hard to save myself*
Tae: Oh oh from when did you start eating your breakfast at 12:50 PM? Hum *raises his eyebrow*

 Jk: *got confused* wh what are you talking about Tae which gi-girl? I just came here to eat my breakfast *trying hard to save myself* Tae: Oh oh from when did you start eating your breakfast at 12:50 PM? Hum *raises his eyebrow*

Jk: ( changes the topic ) Where's Jimin?
Tae: I know that you will never admit it. But anyway Jimin went to meet one of his cousins who is living nearby.
Jk: And from when we're you seeing me?
Tae: When you didn't pick up my call after calling so many times I got worried and was searching for you and I taught to check here once and saw you searching for someone *teasing*
Jk: *in a cute low tone* I was not searching for someone I was just...
Tae: Ok ok I am thirsty let's go and get some drink.

Tae: would you like to drink something *while seeing the menu card*
Y/N: Excuse me, sir here's your drink *offers strawberry milk*
Jk: *giving a death glare to both of them* ( because he knows that Tae loves strawberry milk and without ordering she was offering him to drink )
Tae: I didn't order anything yet, but now I would like to order strawberry milk and... *sees Jk* What do you want?
Jk: *in a cold tone* Nothing
Y/N: Sorry sir I must have been mistaken but you can take this one only if u don't mind *in a cute way*
Tae: Nevermind, it's ok. Some mistakes happen for a reason *with a smile*
Jk: ( in mind )

 Some mistakes happen for a reason *with a smile* Jk: ( in mind )

What the f*ck is going on in front of my eyes. First told me that I should make her fall in love with ME and now he is flirting with her *sighs*.

Y/N: Thanks
Tae: *head bow* ( looks Jk ) What? Are you jealous? *while smiling*
Jk: Wha-Why would I be jealous? Huh.. *angrily but in a cute way*
Tae: *for teasing him* Ok then I think you are not interested in that girl no problem I will only make her fall in love with me.  Anyway, she already knows what I like to drink. ( acting dramatically )
Jk: Ok. Your life, your taste, your time go on who is stopping you ( he is telling this because he knows he already loves a girl and is about to ask her out for a date after their mission ) *waiting for him to refuse*
Tae: ( knows what will be his accepting answer ) *Tae stands up and walks towards Y/N*
Jk: *notices that and without thinking for a sec he runs towards Y/N and tells* Hi baby, I'm Jung Kook. Would you like to eat ramen. *pouts*
Y/N: *confused* Wh -What d -did you s-said ( in a low tone ).
         I'm sorry sir I didn't hear you. *fake smile*
Tae: *proud about his plan* I would also like to order a pizza *while smiling*
Y/N: ( to Tae ) Which pizza sir? *in a cute way*
Tae: hmmm, which one do you like? *flirting* ( so that Jk will tell something )

But here Jk is in his world, processing what he just told.

Y/N: Sir do you like to have cheese pizza with veggies ( her fav )
Tae: Sure why not *kicks Jk's leg*
Jk: *comes back to his senses* Do u have a boyfriend?? ( to Y/N )

Tae mentally bangs his head and regrets his decision.

Y/N: Sorry Sir but we don't sell boyfriends *savage* ( with a fake smile )
Tae: *smirks*

Jk gets embarrassed and walks out from there to his mansion.
After eating pizza Tae also lefts.

                                             To Be Continued:-
Support and vote for me for Next Chapter.