CHAPTER - 11

Next Day [ Morning ]:-
Y/N wakes up at 6 AM and gets fresh then she heads up to her kitchen to drink some water.

Y/N's POV:-
When I went to the kitchen to drink some water suddenly I heard a voice and I got very much scared thinking that it might be Hyun. But-

Jk: You should not wear this kinda dresses *cold voice*
Y/N: *screams* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Because of that the glass in her hand falls and breaks into pieces. Now Y/N's legs were bleeding

Jk: Why will you always get scared of little things *while removing glass pieces*
Y/N: *calms herself* Me? It's because of you *yells at him*
Jk: *confused* What!
Y/N: Then what, first of all, you entered my house without my permission and scared me and secondly, you don't have any right to talk about my dress. Lastly, after all this, you are not allowed to yell at me. *calmly*
Jk: Ok mam it's all my fault and can I carry you *politely*
Y/N: Why? *in anger*
Jk: So I can do your first aid.
Y/N: Ok but-
Jk: *carries her in a bridle style* Is it paining? *while taking her to the living room*
Y/N: *lost in his hotness*
Jk: I know I'm hot but it doesn't means you have to be lost in it *savage*
Y/N: Huh! Who told you that you are hot *acting*
Jk: Many girls *while looking at her* *makes her lay on the couch*
Y/N: Then I think so they are all blind *dramatically*
Jk: *smirks* ( starts taking out the glass pieces from her ankle )
Y/N: Aaaaaa, Jung Kook it is hurting. Remove slowly *while holding his jacket tightly*
Jk: Don't act too much.
Y/N: Huh, I'm not acting *angry*
Jk: That time it was not hurting then how come it is hurting you now, huh? *yells a little*
Y/N: If u can't do it slowly then leave it I will only do it by myself *while removing his hand from her ankle*
Jk: Ok I'm sorry *tries to remove slowly*
Y/N: Aaaaaaa Jung Kook, do it a little softly *tightens her eyes*
Jk: Just Shut up this is my delicate touch ever *yells at her*
Y/N: This? Delicate? *sighs*
Jk: Yes, any doubt *looks at her*
Y/N: *annoyed*

Y/N's POV:-

Why he is always like this? First, he will be annoying then suddenly he will care a lot. Am I falling for him, aishhhh Y/N no not again. He will also cheat you like Chang-San ( Her Ex ). But not every boy is the same no no no no. Y/N just focus on your studies and become what you want to. True love doesn't exist it's all fake.

Flashback of Y/N's Life:-
Everything was good. Her parents loved her and her friends supported her also she had a handsome boyfriend who used to love her a lot. His name was Chang-San, he proposed to her when she was 19 years old ( he was 23 years old ) and her father had no problem with that because he was his brother's son and was happy with both of them.
Their relationship was normal like everyone. They used to go to parties, play, study, watch movies and have dinner time together also they didn't hide anything from each other. So one day he introduced his new friend Nam-ra to her ( Y/N ) But Y/N didn't like her behaviour towards him. So she often used to tell him to stay away from her but he didn't listen to her more and used to spend most of the time with Nam-ra.
When Y/N came back to Busan without telling him to surprise him. So she went to his house and when she was about to enter his room she heard the voices of Chang-San and Nam-ra

Nam-ra: Aaa Da-daddy aaa do it fast daddy *moans*
Chang-San: Ok baby girl only for you
Nam-ra: Do you love me *moans*
Chang-San: I have told you more than a million times that I LOVE YOU
Nam-ra: Aaa b-but *moans again*
Chang-San: Shhh, Keep quiet and just enjoy it Babygirl

After listening to this she quickly enters his room in disbelief but bursts into tears and leaves his house without telling him anything. From then till now she has not met him and also doesn't believe that true love exists.

End of flashback≈
Present Day:-
After some time Jk was done doing her first aid

Jk: Done *stands up*
Y/N: Huh! Oh ok, thanks *with a straight face*
Jk: At least you could have said it a little happily *pouts*
Y/N: *sighs* Anyway why did you come here *calm voice*
Jk: To see you *sits in front of her*
Y/N: Done seeing me. Now go, I want some rest *no emotion*
Jk: If I will leave who will look after you
Y/N: I can take care of myself, you leave. *a little angry*
Jk: But Y/N-
Y/N: Jung Kook please don't make me yell at you. Leave me alone *irritated*
Jk: Ok then, I will leave now *acts as if he is very sad*
Y/N: *sees him* Ok wait, you can stay here but don't disturb me
Jk: Ok I will not *happily*
Y/N: *sighs* ( tries her best to sleep on the couch but she was not able to )

After some time:-

Jk: *sees her* Do you want me to take you to your room *calmly*
Y/N: No *angrily*
Jk: Ok then as you wish *while knowing that she will ask for help afterwards*
Y/N: I mean can you please *puppy eyes*
Jk: *chuckles* You could have said it early. I don't mind it. *carries her in a bridle style to her bedroom and makes her lay on her bed* If you want any help call me *about to leave her room*
Y/N: Where are you going? *calmly*
Jk: Outside *in a confused state*
Y/N: Stay here with me I can't scream and call you *pats her bed to tell him to sit there with her*
Jk: Beside you?
Y/N: Yes *nods*
Jk: Really! *in a shocked tone*
Y/N: If you don't want to then it is fine you can-
Jk: *sits beside her before she could finish* You know what, I don't have any problem. *happily*
Y/N: *chuckles* ( hits his shoulder softly and sleeps while hugging him tightly )
Jk: Y/N- * in a low tone* 
Y/N: Shhh, be like this. I feel safe with you *falls asleep after a few minutes*

After some time Jk also falls asleep while sitting.

To Be Continued:-