CHAPTER - 16

Y/N: Jennie stop it *while showing her plam indicating her to shut up* ENOUGH, I'm worried about very one not only him *takes her plate and walk towards the kitchen*
Jennie: What to shut up *angrily*
Y/N: you-
Jennie: didn't you teased me when I was talking about Tae *turns towards her*
Y/N: I-I did but that time you only admitted that you love him, that's why I was teasing you *pouts and lowers her voice*
Jennie: was? You are still and moreover you love JK right, don't you?
You were not uttering a word and just stood looking at her
Jennie: Answer me YN *yells a bit*
You flitched
Y/N: I-I don't.....Yeah I don't love him *breaks the eye contact*
Jennie: oh really *gets up from her sit and starts to come near you*
Y/N: yeah I don't love him neither he does *while washing the dishes*
Jennie: *stands near her* then why did you leave him to stay here *while staring at you* huh!

Yeah I don't love him *breaks the eye contact*Jennie: oh really *gets up from her sit and starts to come near you*Y/N: yeah I don't love him neither he does *while washing the dishes*Jennie: *stands near her* then why did you leave him to stay her...

Y/N: I- Jennie you are overthinking, there's nothing like you think. He helped me so I left him to stay here, that's al, don't make things complicated *frustrated*
Jennie: I'm not making things com-
Y/N: Please Jennie, stop it *you are really done with these talks* I don't wanna talk about anything *takes a towel and drys her hand*
Jennie: fine I'll not talk anything about it *calms down*

MEANWHILE

After leaving YN's house, Tae was breaking all the rules to go to Jimin's house as he called him while shouting and asking for help without telling him what's the matter.

Tae is driving, his one day was on the staring and from his left hand he was searching his phone which had got lost from his sight 21 seconds ago

Tae: fuck, where is this bitch deinggggggg, ahhhh *shouting as he was very frustrated*

After a while he finds his phone and tries more than 5 times to call Jimin but there was no answer from that side so he got very annoyed and throwed the phone out of the window

Tae: Damn it *hits the horn*
After hitting the horn he looks down at his watch to see the time but suddenly-

Jennie: what? Where? I-I'm coming
Y/N: Jennie what happened *holds her shoulder* Jennie who was that, why are you crying
Jennie: *while sobbing* Ynnnn *tears flowing off her cheeks*
Y/N: What! Tell me what happened? what it is? *worried*
Jennie: Tae..Tae *crying*
Y/N: what happened to Tae *wipping her tears*
Stop crying Jennie what happened
Jennie: he got into an accident*crying loudly*