CHAPTER - 27

Y/N's POV:- We both reached the Mall in just 10 mins. Jennie had held my hand as if I'm going to run, we went inside and were going near the elevator as women's s section was on 2nd floor. But we found out that the elevator for not working so we had to take stairs "ah ah, I don't want to take stairs" I cried "come one Y/N don't be so lazy, we just have to go to 2nd floor, come on" she said while pulling me as I was sitting on a chair near by. "No I'll stay here, you go" I said, and removed her hands from me and sat while crossing my arms "last time I'm asking will go come or not" she said while pointing her index finger and I shaked my head as 'No'.

"Fine stay here I'm going" she said and went, she was climbing the stairs and when she was about to turn she got crashed into a person coming from opposite. She lost her balance and I ran towards her but thank God the person catched her by her wrist. I went to Jennie "Jen you are ok right" I asked her while holding her and was about to yell at that person "oh Jk what are you doing here" she said and that person was non other than Jk, I wonder why he came here. "My sis wanted to buy clothes so I came with here" he said but what made me angry was that he was still holding her hand and they both were very close to eachother, my blood was boiling. "Oh where she is, it's been a long time since I have met her" she said while looking behind him "she's in trial room" he said and left her hand but still I was jealously, like he is just talking to her, am I dead. "By the way you are ok na" he said with full concern which made me more angry "yeah yeah I'm ok don't worry" she said with a sweet smile. I intrupted in between "it's getting late don't you want to buy clothes" I said to Jennie "yeah yeah, let's go" she said and looked at Jk "I'll see you later" she said to him and was about to leave.

"Can I also join you guys" he said while blocking our way "sure" she said and I rolled my eyes. Jennie was selecting clothes, I was just helping at with color and Jk was talking to someone in call. "It's good for you" I said while showing her a red color mini fork "fine I'll try these and come" she said and went near the trial room. I just stood and was selecting clothes for me.
"Still angry?" Jk said while coming near me "stay away" I said very rudely and he stepped 2 steps back "may I know the reason behind your anger" he was talking calming which made me more angry, I sighed and turned to face him "Jk don't make me yell at you, I'm not in mood moreover we are in a public place" I said and turned. He just kept quite "dark blue will suit you" he was mentioning the dress I was holding in my left hand, as soon as he said I kept it back and took the black dress which I was keeping in my right hand. He chuckled and then Jennie came.

"I liked this one" she said showing the red dress I selected for her, I smiled "fine I'll try this one and come, how's it?" I asked her before leaving "superb, you will look very se*y in this" she said which made me hit her playfully. Then I went to trial room I try it.

__**End Of Y/N's POV**__

JK's POV:- "I'll be right back after 2 mins" I said to Jennie and was going "I hope you succeed" she said and I smirked. I followed Y/N and thank God there were no staff member sitting there, Y/N was about to go but I held her wrist and dragged her in with me to a room. "God damn, are you out of-" she started yelling but I closed her mouth with my hand and she stopped yelling "Y/N don't think something else I'm not a pervert, I just want to tell you something and I think this is a best place" I said while holding her hands "a trial room?" She said while rasing her eyebrow "yeah Y/N please try to understand it's very important" I said and she sighed "fine tell"........."I want you to stay in my house for a couple of days as-" she didn't even leave me complete "wtf I'm no-" I covered her mouth again "will you stop yelling" I said and she kept quite "you remember that day your BFF tried to do it with you forcibly" I asked her as tears were forming in her eyes "yeah I had almost forgotten, thanks for remembering me" she said while removing my hand from her "tsk I didn't mean to hurt you Y/N but I got to know that some of his friends are trying to do something with you for revenge and I don't want that so I'm telling you to stay with me" I said to her but tears were falling from her eyes, I quickly wiped them "it's not worthy to cry Y/N, you have to be strong" I said and she looked at me "why always me?" She said while crying and I hugged her "shh I will be always with you, don't cry" I said and she backed off, "don't want Jk, I don't want to fall for you knowing that you will never be mine" she said and went out without even caring about me.

After 30 mins, Hana and me were standing at the counter and saw Jennie and Y/N there "oh Hi Y/N, hi Jennie, how are you guys" Hana said while going near them. Jennie hugged her quickly, from her childhood she loves Hana very much. "Actually we had met Jk before and he told he came with you" Jennie said and Hana looked at Y/N "why didn't you inform me that you were leaving"......"sorry sis but I really got an important work so I had to leave, sorry" she said it with a cute pout. God damn she is so cute.

With that we all went to a restaurant and had lunch, "you both are coming to my house right?" Hana asked and Jennie was very happy and she nodded "ofcourse" Jennie said "and you Y/N?" Hana asked "she will also" Jennie said and held her hands "no no I have work to do" Y/N said "no problem if you skip it for one day, come on" Hana said and they three were quraling. I just stood there as unbothered person but I badly wanted Y/N to stay with me.

After all arguments they decided that we will stay in Jennie's house, I was disturbed by it first but then got to know that Y/N will also stay there, so it's fine for me then. "Fine then let's go" I said and everyone agreed. Hana was sitting beside me, Y/N and Jennie were sitting that the back. I was frequently looking back through the mirror, I can see Y/N is very stressed out and worried. "Is anyone carving for ice cream" I asked but no one wanted so I just drew to Jennie's house.

I parked my car and went inside, her house was pretty good, "guys tell me whenever you are hungry, I'll serve the food" Jennie said and everyone justed hummed. I got a call "just one second" I told and went out, "hello"......"Jk I have got the information you were asking" Jimin said "ok fine send it to my phone" I said and he hummed "also Jimin can you try to distract them for 1-2 days I'm not in my mansion I can't fight here" I told to him "fine I will but where are you?" He asked my "mm I'm at Jennie's house"......."huh? Bro what's happening? What are you doing there?" I sighed "there's nothing like you think Jimin, it's a big story can't explain but don't worry Y/N is with me only" I said while looking back at the house "ok fine take care for her and also be careful, I got to know that baster is coming to Korea tomorrow morning" Jimin said ( he is just referring my enemy ) I hummed and ended the call.

After few mins Jennie called me for dinner but I was not hungry "ah Jennie I'm kinda feeling low so I don't want food"  I said but she forced me to come but still I denied and she left. It was night time I thought to talk to Y/N and explain her everything, I went near her bedroom and opened it without knocking "oh sorry sorry" I said while covering my eyes in embarassment "it's fine" Jennie said and yep I got into wrong room "I'm really sorry I thought it's Y/N's room, sorry for distributing" I can see her smile fade "oh it's okey, her room is in the left, last one" she said and I hummed. Then I closed the door and slapped my face, at least I should have knocked once, why Jk whyyy. Anyway let's go to Y/N's room and for now let's knock.

__**End Of JK's POV**__

Jennie's POV:- I was wearing a pink mini shorts and a crop top which was again pink as it was my night suit, I was justing laying in my bed reading books suddenly someone came in without knocking I thought it was Y/N as only she does it to me but I was wrong it was Jk. As soon as he entered he asked sorry and closed his eyes, I was happy to see him but I guess he wasn't.
He left after few mins and I'm thinking I haven't still moved on. Why Jk, is that Y/N that much better than me. I chuckled at my own situation, what a life.

I don't have loyal friend nor a loyal partner, I guess everything we desire will not be ours but "no matter what I'll make it mine". I said to myself while crushing the book in my hand and for shock I saw tears on the book fallen from my eyes. I wiped it and tried to sleep.

__**End Of Jennie's POV**__

To Be Continued:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I told chapters will get intresting one after the other and there will be many plot twists, so stay tuned and enjoy the story!!!!!!!
Okey I Love All Byee~