CHAPTER - 9

Next Day [ Morning ]:-
Before Jimin and Tae could wake up Jk had went to Y/N's house to meet her.

Y/N's POV:
I woke up very early as I couldn't sleep last night because of that incident. After waking up I took a hot shower and went to the kitchen to make breakfast as I am very hungry. Then suddenly I heard the doorbell and saw that there were no men near the main door so I was a bit scared but when I opened the door I saw Jung Kook and without wasting a single minute I hugged him very tightly and he also hugged me back. But after a few seconds, I realised what I was doing so I backed off.

Y/N: So-Sorry *looking down*
Jk: I'm also sorry for hugging you back *shy*
There was a pin-drop silence till Jk broke it
Jk: Can't I come in *cold voice*
Y/N: Of course, you can *shy*
Jk: *sits on the couch* I just came here to ask, are you fine or not *while looking somewhere else*
Y/N: I am okay and thank you very much for your help *while her hands and legs were still shivering due to that incident*
Jk: *sees her hands* As much as you try to hold, it will hurt you more so it's better to let it go *while looking straight into her eyes*

After listening to him Y/N losses her balance and falls while crying. Then Jk stands up and comes near her and makes her sit on the couch. After that, he wipes her tears and tries to calm her down while rubbing her hands and sitting with his keens down on the floor.

Y/N: I wish I had never met him *crying*
Jk: It's okay mistakes happen and you are very strong right, you can handle this. Please don't cry *tears forming in his eyes too*
Y/N: If you had not arrived here at that time I would have died-
Jk: Hey don't tell like that. *wipes her tears again and gives her a glass of water* Drink it

After some time Y/N fells asleep because she had cried a lot and also not slept last night. Then Jk sits in front of her after that he also falls asleep.

Y/N's POV:
After some time when I woke up, I saw Jung Kook sleeping in front of me in a little far distance. He had covered my lower body using his jacket. While sleeping he was looking very cute and he had just buttoned the last two buttons and left the other three open, so I could see his abs and it was freaking se*y. When I was admiring him he suddenly woke up...

Jk: Liked the view *eyebrow rise*
Y/N: Huh. No, I was j-just I-I. Aren't you hungry it's already time to have lunch *looking somewhere else*
Jk: *smirks*
Y/N: *rushes to the kitchen and starts preparing for lunch*
Jk: Where is the washroom? *while admiring her house* ( cold voice )
Y/N: Wh-Why? *thinking about it*
Jk: Want to know? *secretly smiling* Come with me and see
Y/N: Aaa ri-right side a-and then le-left *nervously*
Jk: *smirks* You look cute when your shy
Y/N: Huh *processing what he had just told*

After a few minutes, Y/N was ready with lunch and was serving it.

Jk: You made Kimchi *in excitement*
Y/N: *nods* Why you don't like it? *low voice*
Jk: I love it *started to eat*
Y/N: ( in mind ) If he will act like this how can I know his character? One time he will be cold, next time cute and sexy then another time fully silent.
After a few more minutes
Jk: So what do you do alone here, like do you just look after your hotel or something else you do
Y/N: ( in mind: what will he do after knowing. Will he help me with my work) I am studying to become a doctor and I have completed 4 years *proud*
Jk: Amazing! So you are 22 years old. *while looking at his plate*
Y/N: *confused*
Jk: Am I right? Hmm *looking at her*
Y/N: Ye-Yes. And you *low tone*
Jk: I was born in 1997
Y/N: I see *nods*

After some time when Jk was about to leave Y/N asks him "Where are you going" Because he didn't tell her that he was going back then he replied to her by saying "Why? Do you want me to be with you here?" and then he smirks

Y/N: No, when did I tell you like that? Go wherever you want who stopped you *nervously*
Jk: Ok then, if you want me to stay here with you. I have no problem *smiles*
Y/N: I didn't tell you to stay here I was just asking where are you going *looking at him*
Jk: Now I am going to your bedroom. Anything else you want to ask mam *acting*
Y/N: Why, why you are going to my room? *while blocking his way*
Jk: I have work to do and at this time I don't know my laptop so I will do it with your laptop *pout*
Y/N: But how can- *angrily*
Jk: At least for my help you should give permission *again pouts*
Y/N: *breath in, breath out; calms herself* Ok Ok you can go and do whatever you want *leaves him space to go*
Jk: *stunned after entering her room* *gets out of her room and sees her*
Y/N: What? Did you change your mindset
Jk: I think you should have checked your room once before leaving me in *shy*
Y/N: *at first confused but then realised and rushes to her room* WTF! This mess as to be today only *frustrated*

When Jk entered her room he saw that her undergarments and the girl's things were messed out here and there. He was stunned by looking at her b*a.

To Be Continued:-