CHAPTER - 10

Then Jk completed all his work and Y/N was lying on her bed watching her phone.

Night [ Time; 6:51 PM]:-
Jk: Don't you have any works to do *cold voice*
Y/N: Can't you speak a little sweetly and politely? What is this- ( cold voice ) Don't you have any works to do ( imitates him )
Jk: *smiles* Ok, Now tell me *calmly*
Y/N: No, I don't have any. Why?
Jk: You told me that you are studying to become a doctor right? That's why I asked don't you have anything to study?
Y/N: Now my holidays are going on but still sometimes I will study
Jk: What about Hotel works *serious*
Y/N: Today is Sunday *starts acting like him*
Jk: Are you trying to imitate me *eyebrow rise*
Y/N: Are you trying to imitate me *eyebrow rise*
Jk: I don't like this type of behaviour
Y/N: I don't like this type of behaviour
Jk: *smiles*
Y/N: *smiles*
Jk: I want to share my bedroom with you *very fastly*
Y/N: I want to share my bedroom with you *imitates him without realising*
Jk: Ok *smirks*
Y/N: Ok. Huh what did you just tell *confused*
Jk: I was not the one who told you to imitate me *stands up*
Y/N: Ok then I was imitating right, so don't take it seriously *stands up*
Jk: But I took it already *about to go out of her room*
Y/N: Jung Kook, Jung Kook listen to me *blocks his way*
Jk: What? *crosses his arms around his chest*
Y/N: See firstly, I know you helped me a lot and I respect that. But it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want with me. Secondly, you are crossing your limits. I allowed you to do work in my room because you helped me but sharing a bedroom is very much *seriously*
Jk: Ok then, as you wish. I'm leaving now and take care of yourself, bye *dramatically*
Y/N: Dinner? *confused*
Jk: I am not hungry *acts as if he is hurt a lot*
Y/N: Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you but you were crossing your limits that's why I told you like that *worried*
Jk: Ok. So can I sleep in another room *pouts*
Y/N: *sighs* Ok first let's go and eat something. I am very hungry

After eating dinner.

Jk: Should I have to sleep in this room *acts cutely*
Y/N: Yes, or else you can sleep in the living room *savage*
Jk: *pleased eyes*
Y/N: Want to go out of the house *eyebrow rise*
Jk: Ok don't get mad I am going.
Y/N: *about to enter her room*
Jk: Y/Nieee *cutely*
Y/N: What *angrily*
Jk: Good Night
Y/N: Good Night *annoyed* *about to enter her room but again*
Jk: Y/Nieeeeeee
Y/N: *frustrated* Now what *angrily*
Jk: Sweet Dreams
Y/N: Sweet Dreams *again annoyed*

Next Day [ Morning ]:-
Y/N's POV:
I woke up at 5:30 AM and went to check Jk, but he was not there and I just found a note near the bed.
The Note:-
Hi Y/N, Good Morning. I taught you to wake you up but entering your room without your permission too early morning I didn't feel good about it, so I didn't wake you up. I have returned to my house and I will see you in the afternoon in your hotel/restaurant. Bye. 

Y/N: *sighs* But why his brain only works in the morning *talking to herself*

After that Y/N does all her house chorus and eats breakfast then she studies a little bit and heads to her hotel
Note:
Here Hotel doesn't only mean a Hotel with rooms where you can stay, it also means a restaurant.
And reaches there at 2:17 PM.
After entering her restaurant she sees Jk and approaches him.

Y/N: Hey Jung Kook, What are you doing here *while sitting*
Jk: What am I doing here? *questioning her back*
Y/N: Hums *while nodding*
Jk: Didn't I write a note to you and told you that "I will see you in the afternoon in your hotel ( restaurant )" *little angrily*
Y/N: Yes, I have read your note *drinks water*.
Jk: Then, *about to yell at her but tells in a cold tone* Why are you late? Do you even know that it has been more than 1hr since I am waiting for you *little yells*
Y/N: First of all, Mr. Jung Kook will you come and do my house chorus No right. *angry*
Jk: You-
Y/N: *stops him at mid* Secondly, this is my hotel you have no right to yell at me or order me. I can do whatever I want, it's my wish *leaves from there*.
Jk: Aa Y/Nshiii I'm sorry, listen to me- *decides to sit there and wait for her*

While Y/N was doing her work in the hotel Jk was observing her all the time but Y/N was ignoring me every time he tries to talk to her.
It was night 9:54 PM, when Y/N saw him still waiting for her so she decides to forgive him.

Y/N: Jung Kook-
Jk: Y/N I'm sorry pls forgive me. I didn't think in your way. And also I shouldn't have yelled at you for this silly thing. I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you this but-
Y/N: Hey calm down. I forgive you. It's okay *smiles*
Jk: *smiles back*
Y/N: *Notices his table* Didn't you eat anything
Jk: Huh *confused*
Y/N: I mean there are no plates on your table right? That's why I asked you did you eat or not *about to leave for her house*
Jk: *follows her* No, when I didn't order anything how plates will come in my place *calmly*
Y/N: WTF! Didn't you eat your lunch also *yells at him*

All the staff members and workers stare at both of them.

Jk: *confused because of her sudden mood change* Ye-yeah I didn't.
Y/N: Are you out of your mind? I know I told you that this is my hotel but it doesn't mean that you can't eat here, moreover, it's already past dinner time. *angry at him but caring way*
Jk: But Y/N-
Y/N: No buts, first sit here. Umm Unnie, one plate hot dog, kimchi and ttobukke  bring fast *in a hurry*
Jk: *sitting quietly while looking at her*
Y/N: *sees him* What! *confused*
Jk: Nothing *low tone*
Y/N: Why didn't you eat your lunch * a little angrily*
Jk: Because I wanted to have it with you, but you *first raised tone then low tone*
Y/N: Ok ok, my fault *frustrated*.

After that, he eats his dinner and then both of them chat about random stuff. Around 11 PM, Y/N decides to go back to her house. So Jk drops her to her home and then leaves for his mansion.

To Be Continued:-