Atsume the fierce flare

"oh the irony our blue flare lost its light and was defeated by Shu Kurenai!"

As Hanami announce the referee made its decision and exalted his hand indicating of the winners pride.

"Intimate Spryzen wins by a burst finish the score is 0 - 3 our winner for this championship is Shu Kurenai"

The boy screamed his heart out silencing the whole entire crowd as they focus to the defeated bladder, Valt exited his way out of his seat and went on ahead to meet his son to his training room.

"Father I've came this far and now that I lost the match... I probably learn something. Father you gave me everything you got and I still lost however... It was a good game glad I got the chance of battling you in the championship finals... Congratulations!"

The battle ended swiftly with dad obtaining two points from bursting Sycues I can no longer continue the third round to even the score... I don't even have the beyblade for that... Sycues got destroyed because of my foolishness.

The supposedly 3 points that I should receive ended with only a one point from me and 2 points for my father. The battle I have envision turned into my own fantasy.

As Shyru knelt down and started gathering his bey pieces one by one a tear threatened to fall to his cheeks as he began to walk away from the stage.

Valt run, turn left, turn right and finally found his son crying in the edge of the room from behind the clear window. Knees cuddled up tightly burying his head to hide his face his sobs

As much as the blue wonder boy wanted to accompany his son he left him with no choice but to listen to his boys words from behind the door.

"Oh Shyru"

"Why?! Why do I have to lose?! Am I that weak? Did I mess up this time? Oh no mom and dad will be mad, I can't show my face to anyone that I have lost a match. I've come this far to keep my promise to father that I'll beat him to the finals, but look at me now? I lost connection to Sycues because of my stupidity!"

"Sycues..."

Hands trembling to the sight of his shattered bey his eyes shed a tear once more and cuddled himself up, trying to stop himself from crying way to much.

"I'm not mad that you lost Shyru.

"And neither am I!"

As the lethargic boy peek out to a smiling face of his mother and a grin from his father he soon buried his head back and sob in quietly, on how worried they were they step in and sat down besides the crying boy.

"You're lying! You're just telling me that to make me feel better, I'm a disappointment and nothing more then an idiot who failed his promise!"

Shyru stood up and ran outside the room with close eyes resisting the urge of crying as he finally exited his way out of the building he wipes his teary eyes and halted for a break.

He soon made his way to his shared room, sliding down his back against the center of the room he panted heavily and took out the two frame piece out of his pocket and stared at the egregious bey pieces at his hand.

"Sycues..."

Dream

"Shyru it's okay to lose as long as you realize your mistake and keep trying that's all that matters, and it's not like Valt is the type of person to win all the time"

The boy soon rose his head and looked in to his parents eyes in confusion

"Huh?"

"Valt used to lost countless of battles he even have the energy to claim he had fun"

Shu explained as he received a pout in return from Valt.

"Shu! It's not like you to tell stuff like that you know"

"Haha"

The atmosphere change as soon as Shyru began to speak so abulliently infront of his parents.

"So mom used to lose alot? But isn't he a legend then that means Mom have no chance in losing. There is no way mom would lose! Does he?"

"Well that was before though"

"Haha then that means Mom made this far for having fun? I hate losing though!"

"Haha you're just like me"

"Hahaha I know right"

"What do I do now? Sycues is destroyed because of me?"

"Don't blame yourself all battles end like this we just have to revolve it."

"Really?!"

Two nodded in response as the young boy sprinted in enthusiasm, a smile soon replace as Shu invision his son as Valt during his young years of competing in the district tournament.

The bluenette then noticed the scar on his father's eye.

"Father how did you get this?"

"It's nothing serious just a scar from a battle"

† Timeskip †

"Hey Atsume!"

"Meet Demersal Aether!"

"Wow! So cool! Can I see?"

"H-hey!"

Swiping the bey out of the bladder's hand stars revolve around the red eyed boy.

"Want to go for a battle Atsume senpai?!"

Throwing the light blue beyblade to the owner Atsume grin to the boy's anticipation and responded with a nod and caught the beyblade on time before it could hit the ground.

End of Dream

Shyru 's POV

Atsume senpai?