This is my Chance To Prove My Worth

As I went in line with the other bladders, I saw my parents in front.

"Hey all you bladders, the WBBA welcomes you to the district tournament. What a great turn out for those of you who haven't registered yet your time is almost up so act fast and get your game faces on all right!"

'I can tell Mom looks nervous. Ain't he a legend? Ah nevermind. You have to focus on your matches Shyru!'

Walking up next I place my launcher in the scanner and look at the camera only to see the picture taken was no more then my face being covered.

As the lights turn on in the front stage all bladders came gathering along the large crowd as the chairman of WBBA began his announcement.

"Okay Everyone its time to start the opening ceremony first off were gonna hear a few opening words from the WBBA chapter president and chairman of the tournament committee Mr. Shinkawa Zaki"

"Welcome all players you are the future of beyblade your long road to the world stage begins here but victory can only belong to those with unbreakable determination, I wish you all the best of luck"

"With that we kick off the first match of the very first round. The first bladder call to the stage is Valt Aoi!"

"Show me what you can do. You aren't a champion for nothing if you fail this round"

Arms crossed together as I quietly watch the battle in place. The way Valt walk in the stage was something so embarrassing to forget. I kinda relate though. Lucky for me no one knew about my identity except for my alias.

Shu san was watching from the back stage almost reminding me how my father watch how I did in my first battle in a tournament. Believe it! It was the awesome day how I brought home a straight victory!

At the end of the battle between Valt and Rantaro. Gotta be honest I kinda saw some similar traits of Valt to my perspective. He doesn't take battles seriously unlike how I practiced night and day just to win. Even though he lost he still can put up a face that no one can imagine of a lost battle being brought to excitement and determination.

Aoko and Seiko kinda got his traits hahaha. I miss them already. No one can predict the outcome excitement of my mother having fun.

I want to keep a distance between my parents, if not I might just broke their promise in return I won't exist in the future.

What's so special about meeting in the finals in me being born? I don't understand how that have something to do with my existence, well whatever it is it's better to be careful then sorry.

"Now time for the second match we have here is a mysterious bladder who owns the peculiar bey called Adamant Sycues. Ryu Kitsunebi call to the stage!"

As I walk in to the stage gripping my beyblade tightly I awaited for my opponent to arrive as soon as he was called out.

"In turn of the bladder who walks in to the shadows we have here is Ashiro Kimino with his bey Atrium Kyrie"

A cyan haired boy came out with sky blue tips hanging from his lose hair that somehow reminded me of my rival. With his orange eyes shone I immediately shook my head and grasp my launcher tight preparing for a burst finish to conclude my objections to his stamina type bey.

Atsume senpai?

Unlike Sycues who can shift to different modes at the same I was left with no words but to flow in to the instinct of my head followed by the powered resonance given by Sycues.

As he walked forward face to face he pointed a finger infront of me and exclaim a predicted burst finish coming from my bey.

"What's with the hood? Too afraid to stand against my power? Lookie here I'm taking the stage and I'm bringing you down be ready for a burst finish amateur"

"Even though the battle haven't started yet Ashiro had already stated a victory, what would happen now?! In this turn of events who will claim victory?"

"Believe me, the battle will end in two seconds"

I stayed silent as I watched him irritated by my lack of response however as soon as we have given each other's beys in inspection. I gaze upon the cyan blue bey as I quickly caught a weakness from it's frame.

"First Battle!"

"Ready Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let It Rip!"

Both beys went circling the stadium as Kyrie claim the center my bey went head on and burst it in two seconds just as predicted.

"No way!"

"Burst finish! 2 points go to Adamant Sycues, Ryu Kitsunebi wins with the score of 2 to nothing"

"Unbelievable this bladder is insane!"

"Burst finish huh? Stop being arrogant about you being 'powerful' tsk"