Prolouge

Extant Sycues own by the powerful bladder known in Japan also claim the world title as the blue flare. A simple yet a famous bladder for being the son of two legendary bladders across the world.

"I'm not done yet please another battle? Please father!"

"Fine after this you'll be doing your homework you got that?"

"Yeah! Dad if I ever battled you in the finals will you be proud of me?"

"Of course what kind of father am I if I won't be proud? If that's the case I won't hold back and neither you... So you better practice to meet me in the finals!"

"Yeah sure"

Shyru you remind me of my first battle with your mother your so like her.

3

2

1

Let it rip!

6 years later.

"Now! Wild Hiropse guide the center!"

A certain albino with blue strips shouted raising his hand as he called out his bey to risen up the barrier to protect itself from any attack use against it.

Eventually by the time Spryzen went head on attacking the barrier with full power at the final attack Sycues was drawn out of the center as his defenses vanished.

Both opponent's auras grew immensely strong as they each called their bey out to settle the score.

"No way, is this really Spryzen's true power? I won't lose Sycues Counter shift!"

"Spryzen upper launch!"

Both beys fought as their aura grew immense and soon afterwards they were thrown out of the stadium.

At the end of the battle Sycues won with a ring out finish having to be a second later to face down the floor.

"Element Sycues won by a ring out finish point goes to Shyru Kurenai!"

"Unbelievable! Is it just me or a new bladder had surpass another legend! I need glasses! Not only did it won by a single point on the first round it almost burst it!"

With Sycues power elements in store the match was brought up with spryzen having to fall down first on while at the same time burst right after Sycues landed before that happen, one more time and I'll be able to defeat my father.

There is no doubt I'm facing the other side of my own son although if I we wanted to keep the battle going I won't hold back I'll give everything I got to this launch, Shyru you better not get your guard down or else you'll be meeting defeat by Spryzen's true power.

"Shyru I won't hold back!"

"Now let's move on to the second round, bladders are you ready?"

As shu grab firmly to his launcher preparing for another powerful attack Shyru took notice and lowered his launcher at the edge of the stadium readying for a risky move «Hyper Electric»

3

2

1

Without any further notice Shu changed his launcher's angle to take Shyru off guard.

"Tsk"

"Let it rip!"

"Sycues now! Claim the center and use Adamant Guide!"

(A/n : to be honest I'm not sure what moves I'm combining right now cause all I remember is Shu's moves in the first season, I know and I probably mess up much to my grammer well hope you enjoy literally rewatching it to gain more info.)

"Spryzen finish him now!"

Resonance risen to a higher level as Spryzen took aim and directed for a hit, pushing Sycues around the walls of the stadium it gain momentum and rush away from the red bey.

"It's time Sycues hit it with Counterpart!"

As Sycues went up behind Spryzen deflected the attack on got in and claim the center. Leaving the Sycues to circle around the stadium walls it's momentum decreases with every spin it took in trying to counterpart the bey in the center.

This is my only chance to even the score if I don't do this what else is there a possibility of earning a point?! Hyper Electric is my only move that can counter and took a chance of defeating my father... I haven't perfected it yet but I still got a chance if I would try it.... All my moves are meaningless when it comes with attack... My own weakness is my fear so.

"I'm not giving up end it now with Spiral Counter and Hyper Electric! Show no mercy"

His eyes lit up as he gaze upon his father and look into the battle only to find out his bey was in a terrible state of bursting. Eyes shaking in fear along with trembling hands his worst fear might come true. This isn't the thing he wanted to see.

No that can't be Hyper Electric might have thrown him out of the stadium did I messed up this time? Seriously in a perfect battle. No there is still a chance I might win. Using howl wind won't  do any damage since Spryzen is picking up the pace and hitting Sycues countless of times to decrease it's momentum. There is no point of getting it to attack at this critical state... I might lose.

It seems to me Shyru is out of mind whether to take the risky move however just as Shika said I'll give everything I got and give Shyru the battle he deserves... He came this far to challenge me and to prove his title yet... He kinda reminds me alot like Valt his enthusiasm and his determination although Valt isn't the strategizing type either.

Wait Sycues...

"Tsk Sycues Now finish it! Give it everything you got! I won't just stand by and let him take the lead. We've come this far and now give him Hyper Electric!"

Please work... Please work.

"Spryzen Ultra Upper Launch!

Wait what?!

As the unexpected happen Sycues burst while the frame cracks into two pieces leaving Shyru in astonishment and utterly disappointed.

How? Can that be? Am I not strong enough? Do I need more training?