Rush Launch

Shyru's POV

In the second day after the match. Valt hardly made it to school without chanting his move out of nowhere endlessly. Hard to believe it but I can't deal with that any longer. It rots my brain having to think of someone that naive to be overjoyed by a single win.

Am I really his son?

During class I secretly lean in to Valt's sketch to his notebook, gotta say he is talented when it comes to sketching something that made him happy. Eventually he was lectured yet again by our teacher saying about 'you better pay attention' and blah blah blah.

It's kinda annoying when someone does that to me and I never once have made it to that.

After class I decided to challenge him for a battle and prove his ideal first win isn't something to be proud of. Although no matter how hard I try to get his attention he was always been taken away by a bunch of students praising his victory.

It irritates me really.

As soon as I arrive to the front door of the school rooftop amazement followed as I saw Shu drench in sweat.

How long has he been practicing?! 5 hours?! Well to be honest I can train 24/7 without any food so I'm good with just training, it's like I won't survive if I won't honestly I kinda got dad's trait then.

"How long have you been practicing?"

"I don't know 2 hours"

Seriously 2 hours just to sweat like that?!

Walking outside to see a yelling Valt I immediately walk back in and decided to battle him after Rantaro.

showed my bey and offered him a battle.

"Aren't you overreacting? Over a simple win really, yeah you beat Rantaro but do you stand a chance against Adamant Sycues? Shu is right to be fair and you should know that a first win isn't going to bring you into any victory to every battle."

"Challenge accepted then just don't come crying once I beat you"

"Like that would happen, I'm claiming a single attack burst finish if that won't happen... I just don't know what will happen to you if you don't train for a straight victory..."

"What will you know?! Huh?!"

"Just stating facts."

First Battle

3

2

1

Let it rip!

In a single blow Valtryek was sent flying out in the stadium at the same got the prediction I've objected.

"Impossible! Battle me again!"

"No"

"I want another battle! Battle me again and this time I'll win!"

"You're just wasting your time over pestering me, I know an idea to beat me, if you defeated the world's legendary bladder Free De La Hoya maybe then I'll gurrentee you as a worth opponent worth battling me!"