A new Student

As I woke up first thing in the morning I quickly got up and prepared my bag from under my bed. It was the same bag I have traveled with. Although my old notebooks should do it! Instead of buying new ones which cost mostly of my  allowance. I should atleast make use of my old ones, they're not torn practically some pages have already been written.

Packing mostly my two large notebooks from my side bed table's drawer, my beyblade belt, bey, launcher, other school materials I have and my phone, ipad, and charger.

Knowing about the exam that will permit me inside the school, reminds me I haven't studied yet! Ah well then that means I have to get to school early just to review! Goddamnit! I got to do something with my hair! I have to hide it! My old hoodie won't do! My dad will recognize me soon enough! Ah well just go with the flow Shyru you can do this.

Calming myself with a little deep breaths I let out a sigh as I took my jacket from my bed and quickly pulled up my hood to my face covering it whole. Grabbing my bag altogether I immediately got out of my apartment door and shut it close with the key.

Gazing to the door that belongs to my father's I turned away and put my apartment key to the pocket of my bag.

"In this time of the day it's already 6:30 man I should've just slept 3 more minutes! I haven't eaten my breakfast cause I don't have enough money to buy some more ingredients for other foods that I want to make. I'll join soon enough. Anyway class starts at exactly 8:40 although in my case my entrance exam will start in 8:00 to 8:40 it's a written exam so I'm practically fine without any study but in my case I should learn a little intel just to ace it! I don't want to fail not this time."

As I crossed by a store I went in and bought (picture above) the price was low budgeted and I'm glad it suits me. Putting my newly bought jacket inside my bag I pulled down my hoodie down to my eyes, well it doesn't really cover my vision but atleast they still won't notice my eyes and my hair.

Walking near to the school grounds right to the corner of the library I place my bag near the table and sat down and flip the book for me to read it.

<< Timeskip >>

Tapping the screen of my phone to see the time I quickly stood up in bewilderment, placing the book back to the shelf and quickly grab my phone and bag and speed up running to the principal's office.

"I'm freaking late! Did I overslept in the library?! Damn principal Shinoda is expecting me to be early!"

<< Timeskip >>

"Excellent performance Ryuu you got all questionnaires correct, I'm amaze you got them all correctly however here's your schedule and some papers improving your entry here in Beigoma Academy."

"Thank you Principal Shinoda"

Offering my biggest smile to the principal he then cuts me off and offered me a surprisingly good news.

"I'm guessing you are a bladder?"

"Yeah! Anyway see you later principal thank you again!"

Bidding off goodbye while shutting the door close I then proceed to my homeroom. Although unlucky I was I bumped into someone on the way. I fell down hitting the ground as soon as I saw it was uncle Rantaro?!

"Oh sorry bud didn't see you there. Here"

Offering out his hand I gazed reluctantly to his young version and grinned and took the offer.

"Uhmm I'm sorry for bumping into you I didn't mean any of that to happen please excuse me!"

Running off to my homeroom in a split second the teacher soon arrives and grab my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"You must be the new student am I right?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Well please enter I want you to introduce yourself to the class"

"Hmm"

The classroom was quiet with students sat on their respective seats catching a glimpse to the gaze of the teacher as we entered in. Unexpectedly my parents will be my classmates?!

"Today we have a new student joining us today please introduce yourself"

"I'm Ryuu Kitsunebi 10 years old nice to meet you everyone"

Bowing in the end of my introduction the teacher gazed to my hood and ask if I could show my face to the rest of the class, I declined right away having to lie about some sorta scars that might surprise the students. Although the teacher quickly agreed to it right away without any further objections.

"I'm also a bladder joining here!"

"Alright Ryuu you can sit between Shu  and Valt if you two don't mind"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay!"

Damn!

I guess it won't be that bad since they haven't noticed it yet, however I'm still afraid to pretend to be someone I'm not but still I need a cover to conceal my identity one wrong move and I'm done for. Gyahhh! This is sooo hard. I don't want to have friends with anyone they'll only shun me away if that's possible. Mom, Dad you guys may be young in this timeline but I'm sorry about my attitude if I ever interact with you guys harshly.

A few hours of lecture Mom began spranting towards my way asking if I could join to for lunch, I haven't ate breakfast yet and I haven't prepared anything for lunch so I guess I have to pass. I have to train hard to join into tournaments and battles.

"Hey Ryu! Want to join us for lunch?"

"I have to Pass"

As I stood up from my seat and walk pass by to the exit. He exclaimed.

"Huh? I'll share my beybread with you!"

Froze at the spot he noticed at my sudden reaction and bolted near me with his famous grin.

"I don't want any"

A few hours had past and up until now my teenage mom kept on begging me to spend some time with him, asking a bunch of questions as I quickly ignore them to the end of the school period.

As I grab my stuff out

As that Statement I began walking to the nearest bey stadium I could find to practice, I haven't had breakfast since I got here and neither have lunch at that point. I need to eat somehow without interacting with my parents for food. As I went across my father training in the park right handed launch I then took out my newly bought jacket and put it on and tried deepening my voice to sound it more unnoticeable.

"Shu Kurenai of the Supreme Four I came here to announce that I will gain my revenge, let's battle in the finals let's see who will win"

"Who're you?!"

My father shouted in shock as I deepen my voice.

"My name doesn't concern you... *Smirk* however you can just call me the Blue Risen Flare want me to battle you? Only then you'll know just how powerful I'm although it would be a waste of precious time upon your training"

"I bid myself goodbye see you in the finals father"

Whispering the last word out I take my leave and began walking away from the park with a trail of my father's gaze I'll surely can keep our promise.

Now all I have to do is join the WBBA district tournament and I'll be settled.