The Bladder Behind the Mask

The dream I had last night seem to be connected with the dream I have right after I came to the past.

The voice that told me very clear while I was shivering inside my head through the fear of my family's lives.
It came to me in a split second as if I were too lost in my thoughts without realizing there was an invader that sneek up from behind me.

The voices then mutters that somehow that calm me down then said.

"Shyru Aoi Kurenai"

"Don't fear for I will be granting your desire. You can do anything you please without having to interfere with the events of the past and present with the timeline I'll be placing you. Say anything about what you want do what you want but don't interfere with the promise that brought you to life"

The promise that brought me to life?

You are the reason why we are together, we promised didn't we?

The events that took place where I could remember all the memories that dad and mom both been saying that their promise is the reason why I'm alive.

The promise that they made to each other that cannot be severed by anything. It was a promise they made when they were teenagers.

Meet you in finals huh?

I have ever wondered whether I'm dreaming or not because in my opinion it's quite impossible to travel back in time except from the fact that someone had put some sorta wicked sorcery upon me.

I've been watching too much fantasy stories jeez.

The inculcate memories I have when I was a kid washed upon me like a wave crashing down the wet sand. Almost as if it had happen yesterday.

It was the reason how I ended up with no friends at all. It was the very reason how it started it all.

It happened when I was playing alone in the park after my friends left early with their parents by their side. The sky shifted fast as I didn't realize  it was getting dark.

In my entire childhood I have never felt so lonely before after depreciated all the people that wants to be my friend I shun everyone anyway cause I'm afraid of all the possibilities that they may do once I'm gullible enough to trust them, they can take advantage of everything afteral I'm the son of two legendary bladders in the world, they might think that once I fell to their trap they would be arrogant they would be claiming to be powerful to deprived other people in their way. Too arrogant because of a bond they share to me. A bond that I won't accept if it involves hatred and lust of attention and power.

The way I see it I'm always afraid of everything, scared to the bone once they know every weakness I have hid they would blurt it out to everyone until it can reach to my parent's ears and scold me for that matter.

They would leave me anyway once they got everything they wanted to do with me.

From that event that happen when I was about the age of 4 years old I came close to some kid that he called me friend I didn't know either way if he is trying to befriend me. Sooner or later a few men came to me followed by the same kid that called me the term "friend" On how they laid their eyes on me they quickly handed me a few dollars and said to come along to buy me some toys. I did anyway but I didn't thought someone like them would capture me and tied me up. Throwing me to an empty dark room until they left me alone to squirm for help.

The kid went in as I screamed for his help, although no matter how hard I try to convince him to untie me and let me go, he came close to my ear and whispered something.

Just stay the fuck here and shut your damn mouth, your the son of Kurenai and Aoi am I right?... I'll be rich once you're sold. Or maybe I could phone call your parents and ask them for ransom in exchange of their precious son's life. I bet on 1000 million what do say? But if they denied the offer we'll be selling you to a countryside with a large sum of money.

Squirm or else I won't regret killing you later. I can't believe your so gullible to even realize I would be your friend, have they ever taught you to stay away from people you don't know? I mean not everyone has a kind heart and soul, some maybe have a tainted black heart.

You're such an idiot, well I can't blame you you're a kid afteral so it's understandable that you'd fall for a trap that simple although that brings me into much better conclusion that you're parents are probably dumb and stupid anyway.

My eyes went wide, at that moment I sometimes have predicted I might die and never be able have the chance of seeing my parents again either my siblings.

The anesthetic they placed on the cloth that they tied around my head starts to capture my energy as I fell unconscious.

The moment I woke up from the sound of police cars outside the building everything blurred out as voices tried to keep me awake.

"Sh.....ru"

"Shyru?"

"Hey! Wake up!"

"Shyru!"

"Huh?"

My eyes fluttered open seeing two blurred people. As soon as it faded I immediately hug them both and started crying.

The warmth of my parents made me urge for more of their comfort as I tackled them down hugging them tightly.

"Wow calm down Shyru it's just us"

"Mom... Dad... I'm sorry!... I didn't mean for anything of this to happen. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry!"

"It's alright, it's not your fault. Calm down"

That was the time I started to fear other people that my parents didn't know of. I always distance myself and never once decided to change my perspective and let that incident happened again. I'm afraid of the trouble that may occur any moment if I'm not careful.

As soon as I woke up from the noise made by my alarming phone I decided to register today it'll be the final registration if I'm not able to make it. Luckily I just have enough supplies in making pancakes and some beybread!