How did I get here?

Shyru's POV

"Yeah! Finally I made it!"

Squeling like a high school girl dancing around the room a sudden thud came to my attention as I turn my head to face with light blue hair and violet eyes.

"Oh hey Lio? What's up?"

"Don't you dare hey me! Your a stupid bladder why the hell you wasted such a good opportunity into losing a match?! You could've just landed in with Counterpart!"

Even at the most slightest I couldn't agree more to what he said afteral what I did, however that ain't stopping me now from becoming a legend Atsume senpai was right I need to try again and make things right, I understand quite the opposite of what beyblade means and because of that I became stagnate of my dreams. I became ruthless because of it. Instead of a retort I laugh and smiled through the painful words that came out of my mouth. And presented my beyblade to his face only to receive a transition of mix emotions, surprised to arrogance.

"Stupid bladder huh? Well call me whatever you want I accept that however I'm not backing down the match, Meet Adamant Sycues!"

"So you evolve it? Heh very well, allow me to do the honor of bursting it for you!"

"We'll see about that, let's settle it with a battle then"

"Battle?"

A smirk creek from my mouth as Lio was suddenly tackled down the floor by his younger brother Katashi.

"Did someone say battle?!"

Head turning left to right he hadn't realized he was on top of Lio. I chuckled at that moment as he was pushed over by his very own brother, they glared daggers at each other while Katsuo sweat drop at the sight of his younger brothers fighting.

"Katsuo and Katashi? I thought you two are in a tournament trip with mom? Why The HELL ARE TWO HERE? ESPECIALLY YOU KATASHI HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!!!?!"

"The door is damn open what do you expect me to do knock in thin air?!"

"You could've have just called my name out and let me know your here but no you just have to tackle me down the damn cold floor!"

"I trip what do you expect to happen I'll be flying?!"

"Are stupid or what?"

"Jeez I can't stand you two fighting. Anyways Shyru are you alright?"

"Yeah I got over it. Check out my new bey it's called Adamant Sycues! And they called you the heartless bladder who knew you care so much about me bro"

"What do you say up for a battle? I'll be willing to be your first opponent"

"Hey I ask him first before you did!"

"Whatever -_-"

<< Timeskip >>

Gazing upon the beautiful sunset in my balcony where I remember every single memory of where I started beyblading something came up... Everything turned black as I was struck in the head by a hard object. My concious won't wake up no matter how loud I yelled inside my head. My body didn't respond to my cries as I wondered what would have happened to my parents and siblings. Anxiety got the best of me as I laid down facing a dark surface.

At the very beginning I have abase myself I have always wondered if I would abdicate my promises that I made to my father my sensei and my friends and to my sister..... Meet you in the finals.. huh? . The penurious feeling of having to wonder until it already happened. I have curted my motivation short and restrain myself from battling because of a sudden nightmare I had when I was a kid.

I have always kept a journal with me along the way incase I would get amnesia or any kind of scenerios that might happen. I also carried photos of my parents together with me tucked inside the journal.

I don't want to lose them...

I don't want to fail them...

I don't want to forget.

I don't want to lose...

I don't want them to worry...

I don't want to cry...

I don't want to feel weak...

Stay strong you'll get there...

I'll be fine... Don't worry about me Mom Dad.

Grew up isolated I never wanted to interact to other people. Mom said don't talk to strangers. Whenever I'm walking across the road just to met kids around my age I restraint myself and continued walking down the quiet path as I arrive home.

Back then I used to tell myself. You don't need anyone besides mom, dad, and your siblings, I'll be fine right?

From every battle I entered I never lost I always end up first place in the district tournament. I once said "you'll be fine keep winning don't lose".

Day by day by day everything repeats until I turn 9 everything changes for the better when I met him...

My first friend Atsume.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

As I woke up in a placid environment surrounded by bustling trees and crickets heard from afar I arrive at a certain place I claim to be my parent's home but... Everything looks different.

Did I just traveled back in time?