Mondstadt:The City of Drunkards

Rimuru Pov

As Me, Aether and Paimon were walking towards Mondstadt.Aether noticed a giant shadow on the ground and looked upwards.

Aether: "Hey guys what's that?" Aether pointed towards the sky. Noticing this I looked up aswell.What the hell They're Dragons here as well!?

Paimon: "Let's see where it's going!"
Me and Aether nodded in agreement and started running towards where the Dragon flew well except Paimon well you know why... As we went into the forest we saw the Dragon and a boy?! But it seems like the boy is not afraid of the dragon its like he knows him.

 As we went into the forest we saw the Dragon and a boy?! But it seems like the boy is not afraid of the dragon its like he knows him

Rimuru: Interesting

???: "Don't be afraid...It's alright now I'm back."

Paimon: "Huh is that bard talking to that Dragon."

But suddenly Me and Aether's Anemo Energy reacted. After that the Dragon roared loudly and started flapping his wings and flew off.

???:"Who's there!?". And using the heat in the moment the bard teleported using Anemo energy.

After the Dragon and the Bard had left I noticed that a strange red crystal was laying where the Dragon was previously.

Paimon: "Paimon doesn't know what that is best we put it away for now."

Paimon: "Whew Paimon almost got blown away thankfully Paimon managed to grab Aether's Hair."

Aether: "Good thing you didn't pull my hair out."

Rimuru;"That Dragon wasn't hostile towards that bard he didn't even attack him when he got mad..."

Aether: "Your right...Do you have any clues on who that could be?"

Rimuru: "I have a suspicion but I need more evidence."

Aether: "Ok but is talking to Dragons normal?"

Paimon:"Ofcourse not."

Rimuru: "Eh it's normal from where in from."

Paimon: "Seriously?!"

Rimuru:"Yeah I even have a brother and two sisters who are Dragons."

Aether: "But doesn't that mean that you're also a Dragon."

Rimuru: "Yeah I am part Dragon".Well True Dragon but we're only called that to differentiate between normal Dragons and us who are stronger than them.

After that little chat Me and Aether started following Paimon towards Mondstadt where we were supposed to go till we got distracted. As we were walking I heard a sound of bushes rustling and looked up on the cliff where I saw a Girl in a Red outfit jump from.

???: "Halt you don't look like citizens of Mondstadt explain yourself"

Ciel: How Dare she speak to Master this way!! I'll burn her to oblivion!!