Dvalin's Rage and Venti's Sorrow

Rimuru Pov

Me, Jean, Diluc, Venti, Aether and Paimon went to Starsnatch cliff to summon Dvalin and hopefully rid him of the poison.

"We're here" Jean spoke to us.

"Woah... What a View!" Paimon yelled.

"Lovely for a fated reunion isn't it?" Venti spoke reminiscing his past.

"In the end we only needed a Bard and a couple of Travelers to solve our problems" Diluc said "I suppose the Kinghts may have played a part in it too"

"We get it Master Diluc" Venti said exasperated.

"Venti, is this good enough?" Jean asked Venti making sure the area is good enough to summon Dvalin.

"Yes it is, I'll start now" Venti spoke and started to play The Holy Lyre.

....

nothing happened....?

RAGHHHHHHHHH

"What has Done cannot by Undone.."

"If so, then why do I see sadness in your eyes? Sadness that speaks of your yearning for this song"

"They are... communicating." Jean spoke

Just then a Cryo attack came and hit Venti.

"Agh!"

"Venti!" "Tone Deaf Bard!" Me and Paimon yelled and came towards Venti to make sure he's okay.

"Puny God, He left you to rot alone, Mondstadt has turned his back on you" An Abyss mage appeared behind Dvalin."He plans on using you once more"

"What!? You... Barbatos, YOU LIED!" Dvalin roared at the assumed betrayal of his once friend.

"No! I'm just trying to help, We're! trying to help ,you see? the people of Mondstadt still want to help!" Venti spoke with haste.

"Lies... ALL LIES!" Dvalin roared once again not believing Venti.

"Yes!, Let your rath fester!" The Abyss Mage yelled. "Let it consume you!"

RAGGHHHH

Roaring Dvalin flew off with the Abyss Mage.

"Dvalin! No...."

A/N: I feel like I've improved in my writing, no?

"Bar-Venti please be careful" Jean said quickly switching what she said

"You've known my True Identity for some time now haven't you Jean, you aswell Rimuru, tho I thank you for using the name Venti"

"How's the Holy Lyre?" Diluc spoke

"Unfortunately it's beyond repair" Venti spoke

"We need to find that Abyss Mage." Rimuru said.

"No need I've already eradicated one not long ago" Dliuc said. "I'll track that one with one of my contacts"

"You're so capable" Rimuru spoke

--------------------------------

In Dawn Winery we can see two people chatting

"So Mister All powerful Barbatos why did you need the help of some mortals" Paimon spoke

Venti then proceeded to explain his lack of desire to rule and how Archons gain power.

"Without a doubt I am certainly the weakest Archon among The Seven" Venti said "Well since we're talking about God's" Venti then turns his head towards Rimuru "Why is it that I feel a God like aura radiating from you?"