The Four Wind's Temples

In the Knights of Favonious Headquarters, Kaeya was finishing his explanation of the recent events.

Kaeya: And once that was over I brought them straight here.

Jean: Mondstadt Welcomes you, Windborne Travellers. First and Foremost, Introductions. I am the Acting Grandmaster of The Knights of Favonious and this is our resident Librarian, Lisa.

Lisa: Awe are you here to help us out cuties-

Lisa: Oh what do we have here. A beauty surpassing that of Goddesses, care to share your secrets?

Rimuru: ....what? Wait! Goddess?!Does she think I'm a girl? ....ughhhhh why does this happen to me.

Lisa: Oh come one you shouldn't be selfish and keep the secret to your beauty all to yourself.

Rimuru: I'm sorry Miss Lisa but I'm a man.

Lisa: .....?

Kaeya: .....

Jean: .....

Everyone: WHAT!

Aether: Pfffffft this never gets old.

Paimon: Paimon has a feeling this is gonna happen alot....

Jean: Ugh my mind is getting tired I need more caffeine.

Kaeya: So that's why sh- I mean he was weirded out when I said he was beautiful.

Lisa: Ehhhhhhhhh? I'm sorry that I misgendered you Sir Rimuru.

Rimuru: It's fine and why did you call me Sir?

Lisa: I assumed you were some important figure since the clothes you're wearing look expensive coupled with your aura of a noble you exclude.

Rimuru: Well I'm not someone important so just call me Rimuru! I'll definitely need to change my clothes later to avoid misunderstandings, they also reduce my mobility in the fight.

Aether: I guess it makes sense why he's lying. It'll be a problem if you tell people you're a God.

Lisa: My my you know with that beauty both men and women will fall for you ♥

Jean: Ok we're going off topic Traveller I wish Mondstadt had better ways to search for your sister than putting up posters but due to the recent Stormterror incident we aren't able to do much.

Aether: How about I help?

Jean: Thank you, I'd be lying if I said we weren't desperate for help.

Rimuru: I'll also help.

Jean: Thank you Rimuru.

Kaeya: Ok so now we need a plan on how to defeat Stormterror.

Jean: Lisa's got that covered she found the location from where Stormterror is receiving his power.

Lisa: The location is the Four Wind's Temples we'll be able to stop this problem from the source.

Jean: Our objective is to deal with Three of the Four Wind's Temples.

Kaeya: We should separate, so we can deal with the Temples quicker.

Kaeya: Each of us will go in pairs of two into the Temples.

Jean: Since we have more people we can quickly complete this task so I can go back to doing my paperwork.

Rimuru: *shivers* paperwork......

Jean: Me and Amber will go in one of the Temples.

Lisa: Oh! How about you cutie, care to join me?

Rimuru: Sure?