Ven...ti?

On god that is just me in guardian tales right now

----------------------------

Two weeks have passed by since Dvalin got beaten and had some sense knocked into him, Monstadt is finally showing what it was like before the whole Stormterror issue, And got to say, this place is so lively.

I had managed to collect all the corrupted tear drop crystals of Dvalin.

Why you ask? Well it's because I want to make a signature weapon I would be using in this world. I want to make something slightly more unique this time. I also managed to get Venti's breath as a material for this thing, Ok i know it sounds weird but he's a God, and this thing can be used to create legendary artifacts.

How did I get it? Well..., Lets just say bargaining with someone who has an alcohol addiction and is broke is easy.

I was planning on hiring Wagner to make the weapon for me but.. He'll probably be confused on how exactly I want it and I'm not taking any chances of him misunderstanding what I wanted. So I ended up making it on my own.

 So I ended up making it on my own

The Blades Of Chaos. I stole this idea from a game I used to play when I was alive.

"Sugee! I've got to show this off to Aether."

Paimon has been forgotten

"Whaddya think of my craftsmanship Ciel?" I say to Ciel .

<<*annoyed..*.>>

"Ciel..?"

<<Rimuru..It seems as if your clone ended up ditching on his work>>
Ciel says while smiling tho her smile was anything but kind

*Sweat drops and nervously chuckles* Oh.. ah..Haha........ha...um..I'm sorry?

<<*Sighs* Anyways, I have to make sure he doesn't start a loop of creating more clones who keep leaving work.>>

<<So I am sorry mast- Rimuru I won't be on your energy during the time i will be monitoring the clone to catch up on his work.>>

Why other me..." Well, ...Goodbye Ciel! Hope you don't kill other me."

<<Bye..Mas-ahem..Rimuru *leaves*>>

"It's going to be a bit quiet without her.. Hopefully my clone doesn't get too huge of a punishment.. *shivers*. Well sucks for him!" I say fearing the worst will happen to my clone, if anything Ciel hates, it's when I neglect my duties, and trust me, you don't want that.

"Well anyways, I need to find Aether to show my new weapons to them." I get on track on what I was about to do a couple minutes ago.

After some time of walking around Monstadt.

Where is he..? *Spots the adventures guild* Oh, Katherine!

"Ad astra abyssosque, What can I do for you today Rimuru?" Katherine welcomes me with her usual speel.

"Do you know where Aether is currently? I can't find him." I ask her.

"Ah the Traveller, Well he's currently on a Commission." To my dismay however Aether was far away but I was not about to give up on showing something this awesome to him.

"Oh..,so Do you know where he is?" I try my luck again and luckily it works this time.

"Ah yes, Well he's at Stormterror's lair to the last of my knowledge."

That far away? Well guess it makes sense since it was recently made available to explore there.."I'll be off now, Thanks Katherine!"

*Katherine waves off to Rimuru however as he is gone, her entire demeanor changes and in a cold yet dead voice she mutters* Rimuru..., I hope you survive...

Stormterror's lair:

I finally reached Stormterror's lair by flying. I feel the strong winds on my body as I take a deep breath, taking in the clear air.

*Spots Venti near a cliff*

"Oh Venti? What's he doing here? Hm, I should say hi." I mutter to myself before I quickly run over to the top of the cliff where Venti is.

Venti is facing the edge as I am walking towards him from behind.

"Ha Venti! I need to share this new weapon I made, It was made using the breaths I got from you and-"

I stop talking as I see Venti still staring off into the distance with his back towards me

"Uhhh Venti? Not to be mean, But are you right in the head? Venti remains quiet even to my attempt to lighten the mood with my joke.

"Ven...ti?" *I slowly move my hand over to his shoulder as I get worried about him* "Are yo- !!!" *My vision had suddenly started to blur* W-why do I feel so dizzy..? *I fell down on the ground as my legs lost the strength to hold me up* "?Wha-" What is happening?! Why do I feel so weak! Is Venti doing this?!

*A chuckle came from Venti which slowly started to turn into laughter*

"V-venti? What is the meaning of this!? ..." I pause mid sentence as I finally figure it out

"No you're not Venti......who are you!?"

*The voice starts to change into a different one as Venti continues to laugh*

*He turns towards Rimuru who is trying to get up from the ground but failing* "Oh my, I didn't expect you to figure out so soon that I am not The God of Freedom. Impressive indeed...., as to be expected from a God."

*My eyes widen at his last word* How did he know that?! This situation is too dangerous for my liking...

*His form starts to change, along with his aura becoming calm yet it makes you scream to run away* "A pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure. I am the 2nd Ranking Fatui Harbinger, Dottore. And you will prove to be quite a worthy experiment, God from beyond this world." The person now known as Dottore spoke with a tone reaking of sinister ideas.

-------------------------------

The man, the myth, the legend, the laziest writer. Me! has uploaded. Woooooh! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Anyways, I got bored of writing a bit temporarily and also got busy with studying. Well I still am studying but not as bored.

Anywho! I made a discord server with KingVeldora.

https://discord.com/invite/ktRykC5z

Join it either by this link or one in my about. You can give me ideas on what to put in my future chapters as well as the server will be just a chill place to hang out y'know?

Also Dottore's appearance wasn't random, I planned for why he came and what he will do. Also it was stated in previous chapters if you missed it but Scaramouche is to be in Monstadt along with Signora, but Dottore is also here, why is he here and is Scaramouche actually in Monstadt? Well you'll know in the next chapter.

For now Byeeeeee, also don't forget to join my discord server.