Utter Darkness

His form starts to change, along with his aura becoming calm yet it makes you scream to run away "A pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure. I am the 2nd Ranking Fatui Harbinger, Dottore. And you will prove to be quite a worthy experiment, God from beyond this world." The person now known as Dottore spoke with a tone reaking of sinister ideas.

                ------------------------------

Rimuru Pov

Damn it.. this is an awful situation to be in. Is Venti and Aether alright? (Paimon has been forgotten yet again)

*sigh* I need to prioritize getting information from him first.. "Oi you Dr Doofenshmirtz copy, I thought only the sixth and eighth harbingers were in Monstadt.." I spoke weakly as I was on the ground, Treating this situation a bit as a joke.

The 2nd Harbinger looked down at me, confused on who Dr Doofenshmirtz is, but changing his attention. "I'll amuse you I suppose, since you and the knights will likely find the answer in due time anyways" Dottore said smiling as he stood upright. "The Balladeer, or as you would know the sixth harbinger, being in Monstadt was a lie, fed to the underlings in expectations that it would be known to you."

My eyes widen at that statement So this was planned for a while.. "..And this was to lower my guard as a higher ranking Fatui Harbinger would make me be on high alert.." But still.. how did he know I was a God.. "Then how did you-" I try my luck one more time in hopes I get more information out of him, but he cuts me off

"How had I known you were a God?" Dottore held a smile on his face as he walked towards me signaling he was about done with my questions "Well that's simple.." A small bird flew on his shoulder

My eyes narrow to take a closer look at the bird "It's mechanical.." So he spied on me while I was explaining I was a God to Diluc and the others at the Dawn Winery..

Dottore held one last smile as I barely managed to hear his words "Now, to see if that title of God of Void carries on this world." He looked towards me, amused, as I started to go unconscious

I gave Dottore one last look before I drifted off, and when I woke up...

"....Where-..Where am...I?"

I was in a pitch black place, completely devoid of any light, An Abyss

                  ---------------------------

Yeah yeah, I know this chapter is small. But good news, My exams are over so I can start making new chapters and continuing this story.

However, Important Question. Should I edit my previous Chapters to make their writing quality better, or should I continue this story for now?

Anyways, New chapter in about a week. Or maybe earlier than that.

Join my discord server too. The link is in my profile