My bad

This edit is just inspiring to me for no reason

Yo. I wanted to say I've made a mistake. I've changed Rimuru from the God of time and space to Void. I've edited the Meeting with Traveller chapter to say he is the God of Void aswell.

I did this because of the Plot and things would be a bit more interesting.

Don't ask we why cuz I can't give you spoilers.

Also I'm thinking and plotting for the future of the story so I'm taking awhile to make the new chapter.

QUALITY>QUANTITY

Also here, have a scenario I thought of.

At WindRise

It was early in the morning, the sky was bright and it was windy. From an outsiders perspective it would seem like nothing is going on.

But the winds carried a sinister message...

"How foolish do you have to be to challenge me.." A person with black hair which is blue at the end spoke

"*Gasps for Air* I still have a chance *cough* to win." Replied another guy with blue hair who seems to have been losing a battle

"Fool this will be your end" Said the black haired person disappointed as he thought he would this would be a challenge.

"No.." Spoke the blue haired person "I've already lost someone's respect to partake in this.. I WON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE!!" Yelling the person gained motivation.

"*Sigh* Will you please keep it down? This may be a Drinking competition but please don't try to disturb the creatures that live here" Diluc spoke

Yes, This is a Battle of who can drink the most, the battle of a lifetime. The warriors who have partook this quest are Kaeya, Venti, Rimuru and a bunch of background characters. The competition is hosted by Diluc. He has also put a mysterious reward for the winner, He also appears to be.. angry?

These fools turned Rimuru into a drunkard as well.*sigh*

Rimuru appears to be on his 3rd glass and he appears to be knocked out now.

"Heh at least he made an effort, so Mister Kaeya let's see who wins this ordeal" Venti said confident he can win.

"I'm just getting started" Kaeya spoke smirking

After about ten glasses Kaeya got knocked out.

"*Hicc* Haha I told you" Venti snarled

"Now please claim your prize" Diluc spoke.

"*Gasps* What is it? A one year supply of Dandelion wine?" Venti said getting sobered up.

"You just drank so many bottles how are you already- Nevermind" Diluc cut off his sentence "The reward you've been given is..........A Narwhal from Fontaine.

"...........What?"

Ok that's it for this mini scenario G'd byeeeeeeee

This scenario wasn't Canon.