Another accident

The only thing I knew at the moment was to run. I had to leave. I could hear a voice on the megaphone in the Helicopter.

"Lloyd, please refrain from running" It was Pixal, but I didn't care. At least it wasn't Kai...

I bolted under the cover of trees and ran faster than I ever thought I could. Even though I was fast, I wasn't fast enough.

The Helicopter landed in a clearing right in front of me. The door opened up and I saw Pixal and Zane.

They just want to hurt you

"Lloyd, we don't want to hurt you," Pixal says. Zane steps out of the helicopter along with Pixal.

"G-Get away from me!" I yell. I didn't want to repeat what happened last time. I couldn't let them get near me.

"Lloyd, It's alright," Zane says. Pixal then took a step toward me. My eyes switched focus from her to Zane. He looked sad.

My heart sinks looking at him and I turn back to Pixal. She had gotten a bit closer. "GO AWAY" I scream. 

I didn't want to fight them, but part of me wanted to...

I can't believe you want to hurt your own friends

"PLEASE JUST GO AWAY" I say. I couldn't let them get hurt. They had to leave. Or I had to.

"Lloyd we cannot do that!" Pixal says. 

"WHY, SO YOU CAN LOCK ME UP LIKE A BEAST?" 

"Lloyd we want to help you!" Zane says. Pixal takes a few steps further and that's when I run back toward the forest.

Something catches my leg and I fall hard. As I get up I hear Zane running towards me.

Stupid Nindroid, doesn't he know she's gonna get hurt?

Soon he is right in front of me. I try to get up but I slip in the mud. I could feel his hand touch my shoulder.

Big mistake

As soon as he touches me, I instinctively hit him with my claws. It has the same effect as what happened to Kai, except worse.

I completely broke him.

You did it again

I turn around only to see Pixal watching in horror. "Lloyd...?" She looked so confused and afraid. I've never seen her like that before.

"I-I...." I didn't know what to say.

All knew was that I had to run.

So I did.