TW: I did get a bit graphic with this one, just some puking and blood

Edd stuffed a green folded hoodie beside a pair of shoes and his basic essentials.

"Matt, can I put my charger in your bag?"
Edd asked and Matt nodded as he sipped his coffee.

Edd zipped the bags up and placed them by the door with a heavy sigh, bags dark around his eyes.

"Hey, uh"
Matt placed his cup down on the plastic foldable table.

"Do you think we should tell Tom's men, or Tam?"
Edd let out a long and heavy sigh and he pushed his foot into his shoe.

"It's up to you, I don't care either way"
Matt scoffed and turned away grabbing his cup as he began towards the door.

"What?"
Edd watched as Matt simply left the room out into the hall without another word.

Things had been tense since Tom left, he didn't know why exactly.

But it hurt seeing Matt become so distant

He dragged the bags out into the hall and stomped towards their car.

He passed a hall where he saw Matt standing on a chair announcing what was happening.

He ignored it and pushed past the flimsy door to their beaten up car and threw the bags in the back.

Slamming the door he leaned on the passenger side until Matt ran out with the car keys in hand.

"They took it fine, and send regards to give when we arrive"

Edd opened the door and plopped himself into the seat, hidden by the darkness of the early morning.

"What time do we need to be at the airport?"

"6am, so like an hour"
Mat turned the car in and pulled out of the broken down parking lot.

"We can make that"
He said and began the long road towards
The airport.

The summer sun peeked through the clouds as they pulled into the Parking lot.

Through the crowds of people and hours of lines to have their things checked and whatnot.

Then, a man, tall and in a sharp black suit approached them.

"Are you Edd and Matt?"
He asked, his voice deep and serious

Matt nodded and he waved his hand to follow him
"I'm your private escort on the plane, I will also be guarding you as you arrive at the base.
The flight will be just over two hours"
He grabbed their bags and waited for them

Edd looked at Matt , then they followed him through winding halls and rather fancy waiting rooms.

Then into the airfield where a huge black jet sat rather close.

It was top of the line and looked like nothing Edd had ever seen.

Matt had flown in one when a super rich bride of his offered to pay for his flight to Italy for their destination wedding.

Good times.

They sat in their respective seats across from one another and the man set their bags in the back.
"We'll be taking off shortly'
It wasn't a second after the door locked and everyone was buckled In that the plane began to move across the runway then take off into the sky.

It was the smoothest plane Matt had ever been in, sure there was turbulence, but it was nothing compared to the coach seats on commercial planes.

The TV was huge and the bar was stocked with everything Edd or Matt could dream of.