"What's it like raising a girl? You always talked about wanting a boy."
Tom sipped on the steaming liquid, relishing in the tart apple wood and cinnamon tea.

Tord swelled the cup as he smelled the steam arose from his cup at the table.
He shrugged
"I might've talked about it, but kids is something that I never wanted for myself."
He took a sip and let out a long sigh as he felt his soul begin to lighten.
Some people hated on it, but a good cup of tea could reset his whole day.

"I wasn't at all prepared so when I found out, I panicked and read all the parenting books I could find"
He laughed and Tom blushed finally being able to put a new smile with that beautiful voice.

"Well I can say you're doing rather well"
Tom said and watched as Tord finished his cup and stood up.

He thought for a moment, then stood up and slowly crept up behind him as he washed his cup.

As if he were some tiger stalking a drinking calf at the river, he snaked closer to Tord, out reaching his hands and gently planting them on Tord's hips.
He froze feeling fire on his skin where Tom was touching, like he could feel all that sexually charged energy coursing through Tom's hands.

"You should stay a bit longer"
He slid his hands to hold further downward, really far down.
His voice a near whisper in his ear as he said so.
Terrifying the power Tom's voice had over his body, like he was nothing but an over-easy egg dripping on some toast.

He made him weak willed

Tords teeth clenched as he shudderd and turned the water off preparing for what he thought was about to happen.

It was heavy in the air, and they both knew it. Usually he would laugh when he heard people talking about spiritual energy, auras, and odd things like that, but when with Tom it was all real

"I mean, you don't have anywhere to be?"
Tom's lips gently kissed his neck as he swayed like a soft tide, Tord following the push and pull of the rooms energy.

Tords hand finding his wrist and held it tight continplating weather or not I was a good idea, but his body was taking over.
Any inhibitions he had prior about keeping his secret a secret were suddenly evaporating.
So with his hand on Tom's wrist he pushed him lower.
"Well, not until 7"
He whispered and Tom smiled as he began kissing his neck.

"Then we have till 6:30"
Tord couldn't help but smile, the feeling of a man's hands on him after so long of absolute abstinence was like the best combination of the best drugs, absolutely intoxicating.

It wasn't just any man either, it was the man he'd been craving for acctual years, like a drug.
Once an addict, always an addict.
At night when he'd think he was over him a wave of greed would overcome him and he'd crave his flesh so bad it hurt and leave him bedridden for hours, a pathetic pillow between his legs.

Tom squeezed him though his pants, feeling him get a little harder.
"That was fast"
He taunted and Tord closed his eyes as he pushed his hips into the touch. He was in control, but he was just giving it all to whatever weird urges he'd been hiding for long.

Tom pressing him up against the sink, nowhere to go, like he even wanted to leave.
"You're one to talk"
He snapped back flinching as Tom began to pull his shirt up.

He kept pressing into the touch as his hands worked to unbutton his pants and slide the front part down just enough to expose him, still kissing on his neck.

With shuttering breath he felt Tom wrap around him and begin playing in a cruel manner.

Then his other hand slid down his back and caressed his cheek making him moan.
It was quite and one clearly repressed, but the feeling was so surprisingly wonderful he couldn't help it.
It completely stripped him to depravity and gave him a confidence he couldn't get from anywhere else.
No item of clothing, no drink, no movie, or other hand could give him the feeling of confidence that that level of confidence that Tom gave him.
The self-worth and gratitude, he should be on his knees doing whatever Tom asked he made him feel so good inside and deeper inside.