Girl's Weekend!

This weekend Me, Madison and Mallory were going to have a girl's weekend and go down to the beach house. Mom and Dad were going have to have some alone time because sooner or later they won't be able to because of the new baby. Cody was going to hang out with some friends somewhere.

It was Friday and we were coming back Sunday. I was not sick anymore, I have not been sick for about 2 weeks now YEAH!!!

SISSY IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!. Mallory yelled running into my room and jumping on top of me.

ugh get off me. I said

noo get up we going to the beach today. she said getting off me and started jumping on the bed.

alright I'm up. I said

get ready we leaving in a hour. she said walking out of the room. What would I do without my little sister? I got up and checked my phone no new messages.

I walked into my closet and changed into a strapless white lace dress, brown cowboy boots, gold hoop earrings and some bangles. I walked into the bathroom and turned the lights on dang that was bright since I just woke up. I brushed my hair out and flat ironed it and braided my bangs back and then did my make-up.

I grabbed my purse and suitcase and headed downstairs. I saw it was 10.

alright kiddos we are leaving. Mom said

bye mom. I said hugging her

call me if you girl's need anything. she said

we will. I said and then hugging my Dad and then they left. Cody left last night so now it was just us girl's in the house.

OH YEAH!!!! Madison said starting to dance. Me and Mallory were just laughing.

well should we head out we got a 4 hour drive. Madison said

yea let's go. I said my stuff was already in the car.

sis hold me. Mallory said and I picked her up and placed her on my hip as me and Madison walked out to the car. Madison drove a very nice B&W. I opened the back car door and put Mallory and her car seat and buckled her up and then got in the front.

Beach here we come. Madison said and Me and Mallory cheered.

@allisimpson- Beach Bound with @madisonrocks16 and Mallory! <3

4 hours later.

We just got the beach and It was 2. Mallory was asleep she has been for the past 30 mins. Mark was coming with us to for protection from the fans.

I got the luggage. Mark said

thanks! I said

no problem. he said Madison went to go UN-lock the door while I got Mallory. I UN-buckled Mallory and then held her with her legs wrapped around my waist with her head on my shoulder sleeping. I walked inside the house and it brought so many fun memories back to mind. I walked into the bedroom I was staying in while I was here. The bedroom I have always stayed at when I came here.

I lay Ed Mallory down on the bed gently and tucked her under the covers and walked out the door closing the door right behind me.

I walked into the living room and saw Madison sitting on the couch watching T.V. I walked over and sat down next to her.

When is she gonna wake up? Cuz I wanna go to the beach. Madison asked

Soon I hope and me too girl. I said

30 mins later. Me and Madison were in the middle of talking when I heard Mallory starting to cry.

Ill get her and change and change her too while you get changed and then we can head down to the beach. I said