Time to leave the Beach :(

Today was the day we were leaving the beach and heading back home :(. I had a really good time at the beach this weekend with my two sister's. I needed them time away from home and just spend time with them. 

It was 10 when I got up and saw the bed was empty beside me. Mallory must of woken up before me. I walked over to the mirror and saw my hair was crazy cuz it was up in a messy bun. I just took it down and re did the messy bun. I walked out into the living room and saw Mallory watching her morning shows with Mark. She loved Dora. 

good morning. I said 

good morning. he said

what time we leaving here? I asked

umm about 11 15 or so. he said

oh okay Madison awake? I asked

nope. he said shaking his head

alright I'll go wake her up. I said

okay. he said and I walked to Madison's room and opened the door seeing her sound asleep. I walked over to the side of the bed she was on.

Madison time to wake up. I said shaking her some

go away. she said

we are leaving at 11 15 or so. I said 

what time is it now? she asked 

10 come on and get up. I said and she got up.

finally. I said and she just laughed. I went back into the living room and sat down next to Mallory and she crawled into my lap.

good morning sis. I said kissing her cheek

good morning. she said

perfect picture. Madison said

did you just take a picture? i asked

I sure did. she said

ugh I'm going to kill you because my hair looks like a mess right now. I said

no it doesn't not in the pic. she said

let me see. I said and she handed me the phone and I looked. not to bad.

alright it looks fine. I said and then my phone buzzed.

@madisonrocks16- Morning love in this house hold @allisimpson.

@allisimpson- @madisonrocks16 always morning love in this house.

alright you girl's go get ready and I'll watch Mallory. he said

what about breakfast? I asked

we will get that on the road. he said

sounds good to me. Madison said and then we both ran off to get ready. I got into the shower and got a quick shower since I still had to get Mallory ready and stuff. I changed into a floral tank top that showed my stomach some, jean shorts, brown wedges and sliver earrings. I blowed dried my hair and brushed it out just gonna let it be wavy today and did my make-up.

then I was done getting ready so I packed my suitcase and Mallory's but left out her clothes for her today and a new diaper. Mom was going to have to potty train her soon before this baby comes.

I walked into the living room and over to Mallory.

come on let's go get you dressed. I said picking her up and placing her on my hip. I sat her down on the bed and changed her diaper and then changed her into white shorts, a blue shirt that had some white on it, her white sandals. I brushed her hair out and then put a blue hairbow in it.