Exploring New York

I was still feeling the same way I was feeling yesterday not any better but I really wanted to go and explore New York today even though I was sick. Justin talked to mom yesterday and she said I could go but when I start feeling really really bad or anything we need to come back. I needed to get our of this hotel room anyways.

Justin had a meet and greet at 11 and it would last 2 hours then the rest of the day he was free.  I was gonna stay here while he was going to his meet and greet. Ryan was staying here with me Chaz wanted to stay here with me but Ryan would not let him.

I felt someone kiss me on the forehead and I woke up.

sh I'm leaving. Justin said

okay. I said

I love you. he said

love you too. I said and pecked his lips and fell back to sleep.

1 hour.

Alli wake up you have to get ready. Ryan said

ugh. I said

your losing your voice. Ryan said

I know and it sucks. I said sitting up in bed and I got up and then almost fell over and Ryan caught me. I got a little dizzy.

are you okay? Ryan asked

ya just stood up to fast. I said

alright go shower and get ready I'll be downstairs in the living room. Ryan said

okay. I said and walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. I got in and that warm water hitting my skin made me relaxed. I was in the shower for about 30mins. I did not want to get out but I had to.

I changed into shorts that were lace and white and a peach colored off the shoulder shirt, white sandals and white earrings. I bl owed dried my and then brushed it out and then I flat ironed it and then did my make-up.

My body was hurting all over. I grabbed my phone and headed down to the living room to see Ryan watching T.V.

well don't you look nice for when you are being sick. he said and I faked smiled.

thanks. I said

no problem sis. he said My phone buzzed and it was a text from Justin.

Justin: Hey Baby! we are on the way back you all ready?

Me: yep just got done.

Justin: bet you look amazing <3

Me: nope I look ugly.

Justin: I'll be the judge of that when I see you.

Me: alright see you soon xoxo.

Justin: k xoxoxoxoxo

10 mins later. Justin, Mom, Chaz, Scooter and Kenny walked through the door.

Justin walked into the living room and sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

you look amazing. He quietly said into my ear and I just shook my head.

you really do makes me wanna kiss you so bad. he said and I just giggled.

Justin go get changed and then we can go. Scooter said

alright. Justin said

you gonna come with me? he asked quietly into my head and I shook my head yes.

you two don't do anything bad now. Mom said

mom have we ever? I asked

no but still. she said and me and Justin just laughed. We got into our room and Justin shut the door behind us.