Time to go back home :(

Today I was going back home. Justin was going over seas to do some concerts but I had to go back home :( . I really wanted to go with him but I couldn't which sucks. I'll miss him so much. I have been gone for a month. I have missed my family a-lot.

Baby it's time to wake up. Justin said 

ugh no. I said 

yes baby. he said 

what time is it? I asked

It's 9. he said my flight leaves at 11.

I don't wanna go. I said and I snuggled closer into him.

me either baby. he said as he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

come on get up don't make me tickle you. he said and I got up.

alright I'm up. I said 

good.he said 

I'm going to take a shower. I said 

can I join you please? he asked

sure why not. I said

yes. Justin said and danced a little and I shook my head.

you know you love me babe. he said

I guess I have to. I said and I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. When it got hot enough I started taking my clothes off and got in. 

Justin joined me a min later. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

why are you so beautiful? he asked kissing my neck a couple of times and I was holding back from moaning but it just came out.

okay stop. I said 

why? he asked still kissing my neck

because I have to shower. I said 

you are no fun. he said and I hit him across the chest.

hey no hitting your boyfriend now. he said and I kissed him and then pulled away.

more. he said 

nope let me shower. I said and washed my hair and stuff and then got out.  I wrapped my self in a towel and walked back into the hotel room.  I walked over to the clothes I left out the night before that I was going to wear today. I changed into white shorts, a black tank top that had a pink cross on it, pink stud earrings and a sliver diamond heart necklace and black and white sandals.

I walked into the bathroom and started blow drying my hair. Justin came in wearing red basketball shorts and no shirt. Was he trying to kill me right now with him being shirtless.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned around and start blowing him with the air dray er in his face.

stop. he yelled

I turned it off. 

let me finish blow drying my hair. I said

fine then. he said sitting down on the floor against the wall.

I got done and I turned the blow dryer off and brushed my hair out and just let it be wavy.

I got my make-up out and started doing that. Justin wrapped his arms around me from behind.

you don't need any. he said

yes I do. I said 

nope your beautiful without it. he said and I got done with that and packed that stuff up. After I put it in my suitcase I turned around and saw Justin in front of me and I jumped.