Time for Justin to leave!

Today Justin was leaving. I wouldn't see him for another month. I had a great 3 days with him but they went by way to fast. I'm gonna miss him so much.

His plane was leaving at 8. So we had to be there at 7. He had to go back over seas to London. 

babe wake up. Justin said it was 5 45. I didn't want him to leave.

I don't want you to leave. I said snuggling into his chest. 

me either baby it's just a month. he said 

a month is to long.I said

it will go by fast. he said

I hope so. I said and I felt a tear come out of my eye and wiped it away fast.

baby no don't cry. Justin said sitting up and then sitting me up and I just lost it.

baby your gonna make me cry please don't cry. he said playing with my hair.

look at me. he said and I did. he wiped my eyes and kissed me. I'm going to miss waking up beside him. kissing him, cuddling with him etc.

Baby come on we have to go. he said and I was just going in what I wearing which was blank sweatpants and a pink v-neck. I grabbed my glasses and put them on and then put my hair up in a messy bun. 

Cody and Sophie were going with us. I was going to be a wreck when Justin leaves.

Justin grab his luggage and we headed downstairs.

we ready? Cody asked

ya. I said We were taking the suburban. Cody was driving and Sophie in the front seat and me and Justin in the back.

My head was laying on Justin's chest with his arm around me and him playing with my hair.

30 mins later. We got to the airport. oh god I'm gonna loose it. 

We got out and everything. 

30 mins later. His flight just got called to board.

come here baby. Justin said hugging me and I started crying. 

shh don't cry please don't. he said rubbing my back and then we pulled away and he kissed me for a while. 

I love you so much. he said

i love you too. I said and pecked his lips one more time and then he walked away. that's when I lost it. I started crying so hard and I about fell down but Cody caught me. I saw Justin turn around and look at me again and he was crying too aw.

Cody pulled me into his chest and I cried into his chest.

sh sis. he said rubbing small circles onto my back. 

let's go. Cody said and he held my hand the whole way to the car. Sophie was gonna drive. yes she could drive.

Me and Cody got into the backseat. Cody took my glasses off since they were all wet and couldnt see out of them because of me crying.

Cody pulled me into his chest and I was crying so much.

shh sis. he said rubbing small circles on my back.

I miss him.I said

I know. Cody said and my phone buzzed. 

It's Justin calling.Cody said I guess he was allowed to call while up in the air.

you answer it I can't. I said

alright. he said

Hey bro. Cody said