Family Day :)

Today we were going to have a family day. Me, Mom, Dad, Noah, Mallory and Cody. Madison had gone to visit her family. Me, Mallory and Cody had no clue of what Mom and Dad had planned for today.

I heard someone walk into my room. Ugh time to wake up. I felt someone crawl into the bed and lay next to me.

sissy time to wake up, Cody said

ugh what time is it? I asked

8. he said

it's to early go away. I said

nope not until you wake up. He said 

ugh. I said snuggling closer to him and he just laughed and wrapped his arm around me.

wakey wakey. he said

nooo. I said and He kissed the top of my head and got up.

noooo come back. I said

get up and come get me. he said and I got up.

you suck. I said

aww come here. He said pulling me into a hug and then ended up picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked downstairs.

I have a half-awake Alli. Cody said and I groaned.

Alli wake up. Dad said tickling my feet and I kicked my feet and Then I was dropped onto somebody's lap.It was my dad's.

we will go get you Starbucks if you go get ready. he said

really? I asked

yes and pack a bathing suit. he said

alright. I said walking upstairs.

I took a shower and then changed into white high waisted shorts, a peach colored button up shirt that was a tank top and tied in the front, pearl earrings and white flip flops. I blow ed dried my hair and flat ironed it and put some make-up on not a whole lot.

I grabbed a bag and picked my bathing suit in it. It was my navy bathing suit. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on top of my head and grabbed my cell phone and ran down the stairs.

I'm ready. I said

got a bathing suit packed? Mom asked

yep. I said

sissy hold me. Mallory said and I picked her up and held her on my waist and carried her out to the car and then buckled her up. Me and Cody were sitting in the way back and Noah and Mallory were sitting in the back seat.

I lay ed my head on Cody's lap and he played with my hair. My phone buzzed and It was a text from Justin.

Baby I miss you sooo much :(- Justin

I miss you too How's the tour? - Me

Okay would be better if you were here- Justin and I smiled.

what is my little sis smiling about? Cody asked

nothing. I said

let me see. he said

nope. I said and he grabbed the phone out of my hands.

Cody give me back my phone. I said

Cody give your sister back her phone. Mom said and Cody did what she said and I stuck my tounge out at him and he did the same back.

We got our Starbucks finally! I was awake now.

Mom where are we going? I asked

you will see. she said