First Day of School!

Today was my first day going back to school. It has been a very long time since I have been to school.

My alarm went off and I hit the snooze button. I did not want to get up but I had to. It was 6. 

I looked a my phone and saw I had two texts. One from Justin and another from Sophie.

Justin: Good luck today baby! call me when you get home. Love you.

Me: thanks babe! and love you too

Sophie: I can't wait to see you. It's been to long.

Me: I know right meeting out front right?

Sophie: yes girl! 

and I clicked my phone off and went into the bathroom and got a shower.I changed into a peach and white colored stripe jumper, white wedges, white bangles and white earrings. I blowed dried my hair and flat ironed and did my make-up.

I took a picture and posted it on twitter.

@allisimpson- First day back to school! Wish me luck.

@blakelively- @allisimpson good luck sis! text me later. love ya

@allisimpson- @blakelively thanks sissy! love you too.

@selenagomez-@allisimpson good luck girly! love you.

@allisimpson-@selenagomez thanks girl! and love you too.

I grabbed my white back pack and my over the shoulder white purse and then headed downstairs. It was 7 15. It was Cody's first day back in school too. I was in the 10th grade and he was in the 11th grade only a grade higher than me.

well don't you look beautiful. Cody said

thank you. I said 

no problem. he said

wanna leave early and get starbucks? I asked

yes. he said and I walked upstairs and into my parents room.

bye mom. I said

bye goodluck! text me through out the day. she said

I will love you. I said

love you too. she said and I kissed her cheek and said goodbye to my dad and then I headed back downstairs. 

all set? he asked

yep lets go.I said grabbing my stuff. We got to my car and I put my stuff in the back seat so did Cody. I started driving to Starbucks. We went through the drive thru. I got a chocolate frapp and a chocolate chip muffin and Cody got a Carmel frapp and a blueberry muffin.

It was 7 45. School starts at 8 15. So we headed to school while eating. We got to school and I parked in my parking space. I got my starbucks and stuff.

alright good luck today. Cody said  giving me a hug.

thanks you too. I said

love you. he said

love you too bro. I said as I walked to the front of the school because I had to meet Sophie. When I got to front I saw her sitting on the bench.

ALLI! Sophie yelled and ran to me when she saw me.

Sophie! I yelled and she tackled me into a hug and I hugged back.

you got starbucks? she asked

ya want some? I asked

ya. she said and I handed her the cup and she took 3 sips.

thanks. she said

no problem. I said