Back on Tour!

Today I was going back on tour with Justin for a month. I was really excited to go back and see everyone. I miss all of the crew.  

Baby time to wake up. Justin said

noo. I said pulling the covers over my head and Justin pulled them back down.

yes or we are going to miss our flight. he said We were going to New York. I could not wait. The flight was at 6.

what time is it? I asked

It's 4 15 now wake up and you can sleep on the plane. he said and I sat up. 

good morning beautiful. he said 

morning. I said and then got up and I tripped and fell onto the ground.

omg baby are you okay? he asked

I'm fine. I said

are you sure? he asked

yes. I said and he helped me up and then pulled me straight into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him and lay ed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

you ready to see everybody? he asked 

ya. I said 

I love you. he said kissing the top of my head.

love you too. I said

now go get ready. he said I walked into my closet and changed into black sweatpants, a pink v-neck and black uggs. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair out and just let it be wavy. I walked out of the bathroom turning the light off behind me.

well don't you look beautiful. Justin said walking over to me and I shook my head no.

you are always beautiful. he said wrapped his arms around my waist and I just smiled and he pecked my lips.

ready to go? he asked

yep but I have to say bye to everyone. I said even though they were asleep. I walked into mom and dad's room first.

Dad I'm leaving. I said

call me when you land Love you. he said 

love you too. I said and gave him a kiss on the check.

bye mom. I said

bye sweetie be safe but have fun. she said

alright I will love you. I said

love you too. she said and I walked out of the room and walked into Noah's room. 

bye little Noah. I said and kissed his forehead and then walked out and into Mallory's room.

bye Mallory I'll miss you love you baby girl. I said kissing her forehead and then I headed to Cody's room.

Cody I'm leaving. I said

come here.he said and then he sat up in bed and I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug.

call me everyday I'll miss you. he said

I'll miss you too. I said

love you. he said kissing my forehead.

love you too.I said and then walking out the door and closing it behind me. I walked downstairs and saw Justin by the door.

ready to go? he asked

yep. I said and he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car and we both got into the backseat. I lay ed my chest and he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.