Chapter 4

AN: This is a short one

SIDE NOTE: 🚨 MATURE RATING 🚨

Veronica had to admit that this was the gayest game of seven minutes in heaven that she had ever played. Not a single time did the bottle land on a guy and girl. JD and Kurt had gotten each other multiple times. After it landed on Ram and Kurt the two nearly rushed to the closet.

"Careful guys. You seem like you might be enjoying this a little too much." Chandler said folding her arms. The boys looked back uncomfortably before disappearing into a closet.

Veronica looked over at Heather who looked at her with an unreadable expression. "I hope I get you." JD whispered in Veronica's ear causing her to slightly jump. Veronica felt her stomach drop.

She mentally prayed that that wouldn't happen. The bottle hadn't landed on her yet. After Kurt and Ram came back Heather Duke took the bottle. "What are you doing Heather?" Chandler asked sounding annoyed.

"Doing whatever the hell I want." Heather replied spinning the bottle. Veronica's heart began to race as it spun. Wait why was Veronica so anxious? It didn't matter. It wasn't like she had feelings for the brunette or anything. She was straight. Totally straight.

The bottle landed on her. "Fuck!" Veronica accidentally said out loud. Looking up, she saw a smile appear on Heather Duke's face. "Well how about that?" Heather says standing up.

"I think I'm going to barf. If I had to kiss sawyer, I'd die." Chandler says.

"I'm sorry that you have to be stuck in a closet for 7 minutes with a Heather." JD whispers to Veronica. Veronica tries not to make her nervousness obvious.

She gets up following Heather into the closet. To no surprise the small area was quite spacious. The hairs on Veronica's arms stood up. Heather closes the door behind them before turning around to face her.

Veronica continues to try to keep her cool. Heather looks into her eyes and Veronica feels her legs become wobbly. Heather takes a step closer to her. She flashes that infectious smile that makes it hard to look away.

"Finally." She says.

Veronica turns a bright red. "Is everything alright? It seems like something's on your mind." Heather asks placing a hand on Veronica's cheek. Veronica found herself instinctively leaning into the girl's touch.

"What do you mean?" Veronica asked.

"Well whenever you're with JD, you look uncomfortable." Heather said with a hint of concern in her voice.

"That's not true. I love being with JD!" Veronica said defensively.

Heather gives her an "Are you kidding me?" look.

"Sometimes..." Veronica says. Heather continues to give her that look. "He's a great kisser." Veronica says with a hint of desperation.

There is a moment of silence before Heather begins to laugh. What a melodic laugh it was. Veronica felt her heart flutter at the sound of it. There seemed to be a sparkle in her eye whenever she smiled.

"What's so funny?" Veronica says crossing her arms.

Heather stops laughing shifting closer. "You, lying to yourself, that's what. You're practically squirming whenever you're with him."

"No I'm n—" Before Veronica could finish what she was saying Heather pressed her lips to hers. Her eyes widened in shock. Veronica soon relaxed closing her eyes enjoying the taste of strawberries. Heather's lips were soft.

A warm sensation rushed through her body. Heather ran her tongue along Veronica's lower lip begging for entry which Veronica gave her deepening the kiss.

Heather slowly climbed onto Veronica's lap running her fingers through her hair. Veronica sighed in satisfaction at the relaxing sensation. Veronica wrapped her hands around Heather's waist.

Their tongues did a slow dance as Heather drew circles on Veronica's neck. Heather leaned forward lowering them both to the floor. Veronica began to lightly suck the girl's tongue earning a moan.

Heather pulled away looking into Veronica's eyes biting her lower lip. Her half lidded eyes were full of lust. Veronica felt a throbbing in her center just looking up at the girl. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulder. "Fuck, you're so pretty." Veronica blurted out surprising herself. Heather's eyes lit up. She giggled before leaning back in for a kiss.

Their lips moved together perfectly. Veronica sighed in content at the feeling of their bodies pressed together. Heather began to grind down on the girl desperate for friction. She could feel herself getting wetter by the minute. "F-Fuck!" Veronica said as her eyes grew wide.

She pushed the girl off of her crawling back. "Veronica what's wrong?" Heather asked with a concerned look. Veronica shook her head.

"I'm not gay." Veronica said as her eyes began to flood with tears.

"Veronica?" Heather reached out to touch her but Veronica snatched away.

"NO!" Veronica shouted before getting up and rushing out of the closet.

The sound of music blared from the backyard. Everyone gave her weird looks as she rushed out. "What the fuck?" Chandler said looking at her as she sat in the circle with others.

"Veronica?! What's the matter?" JD asked getting up. Veronica didn't want to talk to anyone. She knew she needed to get out of there. "What the hell did you do?!!" Veronica heard JD yell.

"You trust fund assholes think you can do anything! Fuck you!" JD shouted before rushing out after Veronica.

"What?! I didn't do anything!" Heather cried. Veronica ignored them running outside. Tears fell down her cheeks. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She didn't want to believe it. She had kissed Heather and enjoyed it.