Chapter 8

Veronica rests her hands on the girl's thighs as she straddles her. Veronica hummed at how smooth they felt. Heather licks Veronica's neck causing Veronica to cry out. Heather smiles triumphantly before leaning close to her ear.

"Do you like that?" She whispers. This makes Veronica even wetter than she already was. She felt a familiar throbbing sensation. Veronica whimpers in response.

Heather smiles before lightly sucking on Veronica's neck causing her to pull her closer. "T-that feels nice." Veronica whispered stumbling over her own words.

Heather begins to grind down in Veronica's lap causing her to gasp. "I love the way you feel against me Ronnie." Heather moaned.

This drove Veronica wild. "Bed, now." Veronica groaned lifting Heather off the couch causing Heather to yelp in surprise. Veronica carried her up the stairs. Veronica mentally patted herself on the back for having spent some of her weekends working out.

                                      ***
Heather fell against the mattress looking up at Veronica with half lidded eyes. Heather bit her lip smiling as Veronica crawled closer to the girl to remove her nightgown.

However, before she could they were interrupted by the sound of a guitar strum outside of a window.

"What the fuck?" Veronica said.

Heather sat up making her way towards the window. She recognized Zach standing on her lawn holding a guitar.

"What a beautiful face, I have found in this place, that is circling around the sun.." He sang.

Veronica stomach dropped in disappointment. She couldn't help but roll her eyes. She recognized the song to be In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel. (Pretend this song exists in the year they're in)

Heather gave Veronica an apologetic look before lifting up the window and looking down.

Veronica sat on the bed awkwardly as he played. "Heather, I know we haven't known each other long, but I want to be your boyfriend." Zach said enthusiastically smiling up at the brunette.

Heather looked back at Veronica who looked hurt by this.

"Zach, I have a friend over." Heather replied. Veronica could feel her heart breaking by the minute. If she stayed in this room any longer, she'd scream.

"That's okay. I only came for an answer. I'll go home if you say yes, cross my heart and hope to die." He replied strumming his guitar and saying the last part in a sing song tone.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw." Veronica said rolling her eyes.

Heather looked over at Veronica feeling guilty.

"I'm going to bed."  Veronica said, storming out.

"Wait, Veronica!" Heather said feeling her own heart break as she watched the girl walk towards the direction of the guest bedroom.

"Go home Zach." Heather said before shutting the window.

Heather rushed towards the guest bedroom.

Veronica's was crushed. She had forgotten about Zach. She felt as though Heather had been stringing her along and didn't want anything more than sex.

She felt used. Tears swelled in her eyes. If she weren't trying to avoid JD she would have gone home. She couldn't stay at Martha or Betty's because he knew where they lived. Heather's was her best bet.