Monster Subjugation! (Chapter 4)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 4: Monster Subjugation!

"So you're bringing your son for monster extermination?" Asked a man with blond hair and pointy ears. He was an elf or it's best to say Half-Elf / Half-Human since his ears were rather shorter then that of his own daughter. 

"Laws, this is my oldest son Arthur

"Laws, this is my oldest son Arthur. Son, this is Laws. He's a hunter!" Paul was quick to introduce the two to each other. Paul was wearing knight clothes that were assigned to him when he first became a knight of Buena village. Paul is usually tasked to oversee the production of the village and extermination of monsters that roamed the nearby forest.

Arthur had to admit that the clothes looked rather cool on his father but Arthur would never say it out loud lest his father get too big of a head. That aside, the knight's clothes match him well. 

His green cape complimented his eye color. Paul also additionally wore a chest-plate armor instead of a full-body armor since it will hinder him from using [Sword God Style] to its fullest potential.

 Paul also additionally wore a chest-plate armor instead of a full-body armor since it will hinder him from using [Sword God Style] to its fullest potential

His Knight outfit was truly fitted for him to use all sword styles to its fullest potential without being hindered. Arthur wondered what he would look like if he got himself a nice looking outfit.

"Nice to meet you, Laws-san. I'm Arthur Greyrat, I look forward to learning from both you and father!" Said Arthur politely while giving a bow which you would expect only from a nobleman.

It was a good thing he got Lilia and his mother to teach him about etiquette, especially getting Lilia to teach him noble etiquette. This was to ensure that he would not offend the wrong person and get himself as well as his family in a lot of trouble because of his loose tongue.