Making Friends & Argument! (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: Making friends & Argument!

A few days had passed since Roxy's departure, Rudeus had finally started to go out willingly, something which made the family happy, especially their own mother. Arthur also decided to relax a little bit, he was already advanced in all three sword schools in addition he was now a Water Saint Magician.

For a 7 year old, that was quite impressive. Not to mention, he had taken to studying the book that Roxy had given him before leaving. Whoever wrote It clearly knew what he was writing because there were a lot of clear and well explained instructions.

The book was quite large because it wasn't only instruction on how to perform the techniques of the Water God Style but it also included other things that are relevant to the sword style such as how to read body language, how to get the opponent to attack which is part of the Art of Provocation.

There were other magic related things to the Water God Style like how to read the flow of mana including how to use one's senses to block and counter any attack, including magic and projectiles.

As expected, the book didn't contain any offensive techniques but it was fine for Arthur. He had North God Style for his current offensive sword style as it is more suited for him given its unpredictable nature and with him being able to cast [Voiceless Incantation], he is already a dangerous person to fight against.

For now, Arthur was accompanying Rudeus around the village with his sword on his hips. Arthur mellowed out a little but he would still occasionally glance at his surroundings as if expecting an attack and despite the book in his hand, he can draw his sword quickly enough to defend himself and Rudeus.

Rudeus on the other hand was given an Encyclopedia of Flora as he curiously looked around at the many different plants while crouching down to check on them closely before they stopped a few feet away from a huge tree but that peaceful village was interrupted by a voice.

"We told you demons to stay out of our village!" A voice of a boy was heard by the two Greyrat siblings. The words had an effect on the two of them as it had reminded them of the unpleasant past.

For Rudeus, he was reminded of the two boys that had bullied him from back in highschool and threw trash at him while telling him to get lost while at the same time making fun at him.

For Arthur, He was reminded of the time when the villagers back in Konoha used to whisper things about him with the word 'demon' being thrown around without any care about his feelings.

It also reminded him of the mask shopkeeper who kicked him out and even humiliated him publicly. Unconsciously, Arthur had one hand gripping his sword tightly which is a defense mechanism but at the same time, he didn't want to ignore this.

What if someone out there is getting hurt? If he didn't do anything, not only will he be going against what his father had taught him about protecting the weak but he will be no better than the villagers back at Konoha who spectated him while he got humiliated and shamed.

"Eat Mud!" One of the boys shouted from the foliage as they threw mud at a person who had a cap covering his/her face. Her dress was stained with the mud that was thrown at her.