Graduation! (Chapter 6)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of attack

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 6: Graduation!

"This is uncomfortable." Said Arthur letting out a sigh as he rode the horse but behind him was Roxy and Rudeus was positioned in front of him obviously he was fidgeting nervously. It basically arranged from the smallest in the group to the tallest.

Roxy was 150 cm making her the tallest in the group as she held onto the rope of the horse. The second tallest was obviously Arthur and given his healthy yet abnormal diet, he was standing at a height of 145 cm making the difference between him and Roxy not that big.

The least tallest in the group was Rudeus, he doesn't know how tall Rudeus is but Arthur can tell from a look that Rudeus was around 132 cm enough where even a shortstack like Roxy can look down at him from where she stood.

Rudeus fidgeting was somewhat irritating to Arthur but understandable at the same time. This was the first time that Rudeus had technically left the house, it was already a miracle that he was willing to stand outside the house and in their garden which technically meant he was still inside the property of their house.

The obstacle came in the form that they had to leave the property itself and into a secluded area for the graduation test. From what he could get Roxy to cough up, the test will involve performing a spell that if done in a civilized area could cause a lot of damage to its people.

This definitely isn't something good to have on your conscience. Arthur could already guess that the final graduation would involve either an advanced spell that is extremely dangerous to be performed here.

The other and the most possible outcome would be a saint-rank spell. Given that Roxy was a Saint Water Magician, Arthur could already guess that it will be a saint-water ranked spell that will need to be performed.

Over the two years together with Roxy and even before meeting Roxy, Arthur had learned a lot of things when it comes to the ranking of a Magician as well as the lethality of a spell which are the following:

Beginner/Elementary: It's just a simple basic mana manipulation. An example would be the [Waterball] which is capable of damaging a tree.

Intermediate: Advanced mana Manipulation. An example would be the [Water Cannon] which destroyed the wall of the house when Rudeus had first used it 2 years ago.

Advanced: Complex Mana Manipulation. Generally Large areas of effect. Example would be the [Squall] which Roxy uses quite often to manipulate the clouds to bring down rain which helps the farmers with their crops.

Saintly/Holy: Large scale complex mana manipulation. Usually spells that affect the weather.

Kingly: Builds upon Saint-class Magic by increasing its effectiveness.

Imperial/Emperor: Further enhance the scale of King-class Magic.

Divine/God: Continental Scale Magic. Those who reached this level were regarded as legends and unfortunately due to the current peace there is no one who had reached this level aside from legendary figures of the past such as Perguis, The Armored Dragon King.