((hmm, there's not much in this chp, uhh ig Carlyle being an idiot for a short amount of time is one thing))

Mr.Carlyle was sitting at his desk double checking work and running through numbers as he ate a delicious apple pie that he had gotten from Phineas earlier that day and yes it was absolutely delicious and as he ate he couldn't stop thinking about this morning, it wasn’t anything big but still special to him.

-

"Phillip!" Pt Barnum shouted trying to get the younger man's attention "I got a gift for you" Barnum said getting closer to Phillip, Phillip turned around and was greeted by a tall well built man, "Oh, hey Pt Barnum!". Phillip said before he was caught off guard by Pts soft but low chuckle "Please Phillip, call me Phineas and here my daughters had picked up a pie from the bakery and I thought it would be nice to share some with you!" Phineas's smile was warm and welcoming. Phillip even noticed a light shade of pink that dusted his cheeks . It was such a beautiful sight.

-

It was so small but so special to him, the way Phineas smiled and just everything, it was easy to say he had fallen head over heels for the man “Carlyle!”. Phillip jumped and almost fell off his chair he wasn’t expecting Phineas to be right there. “Ohh! h-Hey Phineas! Uhh Yeah That Sounds Good!”. “Do you even know what I said?” Phin placed his hands on Phillips desk and leaned on it, leaning close to Phillips face “uh yeah I’m just a bit busy with work, what did you want?” Phillip said, looking back down at the papers, still listening to Phineas this time. “Well I’m here to ask you out on a date” Phillip just nodded and agreed, and then it finally clicked in his head on what was just asked of him. “Wait what.”.