Us...!

His feet hurried and something ached in his chest seeing the girl seated down, hands covering her ears. His eyes were stucked on her not caring about the place. "Look up! I'm here!", Zaire assured but she refused only mumbling, "Dangshin..". Zaire grabbed her chin forcing her to look up and the first person her eyes landed on was Dangshin. Her knees felt weak not having any strength left in them. His eyes were again holding a spark and it was CONCERN finally she got a name to that spark! She pushed her body towards him hugging him tight! so tight! that her trembling body could be felt against his. His arms ran around her waist gently patting her back. Burying her face in his chest, the fragrance of Cologne hit her nostrils, calming her thumping heart. He took a deep breath making the girl startle. His hot breath was fanning her skin causing her body to tickle. Finally he pulled out of the hug eyeing the while place which had glasses all broken, "No one's hurt, but the cafe...", Zaire sighed heavily not getting suitable words to explain. "You alright?", Dangshin inquired eyeing her from up to down to receive a little nod. Zaire stepped forward engulfing the girl in his embrace, "Are you hurt?", he asked voice filled with concern. He could feel her shaking head. Dangshin who was standing at a distance pulled the girl away from Zaire's embrace, "We're leaving!", he commanded taking her towards the car. "Take care!", Zaire yelled receiving a nod. The car ride was all silent. She was constantly tapping her leg to ease the discomfort but all in vain. The man sighed before grabbing her small palm in his large ones. Although her hand was all damp with sweat but he seemed not to care. "Don't overthink", he ordered. The girl's eyes flew to their interwined hands. The warmth of his hand seemed to calm her. Her gaze went out of the window the way was unfamiliar but as long as the man was beside her she was ready to step anywhere. She closed her eyes trying to calm herself from all the stress. The car went on with silence all around a calming silence that send her heart to relief. The girl's head fell down bringing her back to world. For now her mind was all refreshed, all because of the warmth of his hand. She never thought his large hand that might have killed many people, took many people's warmth to be too warm but it actually was! Rubbing her eyes she examined the car. It was she alone with his jacket preventing her from cold breeze.

I hope you like the chapter. Well I kind of find these two to be actually cute! What do you think is Dangshin falling for her? Well if yes, is he gonna confess or the past will strike! Well keep reading to find