𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡?

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 Blake gets her hand wrapped; the three make their way over to the council building

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 Blake gets her hand wrapped; the three make their way over to the council building. Newt had informed them that they would be holding a trial for Thomas since he broke the rules.

The boys all converse with one another as Newt, Blake, and Thomas walk through the doors, causing the room to fill with silence. After a second, the chatter begins again as Blake looks between Newt and Thomas.

"Things are changing. There's no denying that. First, Ben gets stung in broad daylight, and then Alby." Gally says

Gally turns towards Thomas with his arms crossed, "And now our Greenie here has taken it upon himself to go into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here."

"Yeah, but he saved Alby's life." Fry speaks his opinion

"Did he?" Gally questions, "For three years, we have coexisted with these things, and now you've killed one of them." Gally continues pointing to Thomas.

Blake rolls her eyes at Gally, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Who knows what that could mean for us?" Gally continues.

"What do you suggest we do?" Newt questions him

"He has to be punished." Gally says.

"That's bullshit, Gal." Blake says from the side of the room. Getting up, she stalks towards him. "He saved our lives, helped Alby."

"Sit down, Blake. I'm talking." Gally says, "Minho, what do you think? We've heard Blake's opinion." Glaring at the seething girl.

"Fucking asshole." Blake says lowly, throwing her arms to smack on her side. She walks back to where she once stood, glancing at Thomas to see his eyes already fixed on hers.

"I think, in all of the time we've been here, no one's ever killed a griever before." Minho says, pausing for a second to look back at Thomas.

"When I turned tail and ran, this dumb shank stood behind to help Alby. Look, I don't know if he's brave or stupid..." Minho pauses again; this time, his eyes look to Blake. Her head tilts up, arms folding in front of her chest again, silently giving him shit for leaving them.