𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘽𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨 walks in between the guards as he returns from Janson's weird questioning, his mind wondering why Janson had only questioned him and not the others

The guards guide the boy as they walk past huge windows when a cafeteria of boys and girls around his age comes into view.

Thomas' feet stop as he looks around the cafeteria, confused.

"Hey, Thomas!" Minho yells, walking at a fast pace towards the boy.

"Minho, what's going on?" Thomas asks confused

"We weren't the only maze." Minho says as he backs up to lead the boy. As they walk over to the others, Thomas notices all the boys are there except for Blake and Teresa.

"And these guys came out of nowhere. Started shooting up the place," A boy tells the others as they all lean in to listen.

Thomas looks around the boys as he grows more worried. "Where's Blake and Teresa?" He asks

Minho shrugs at the boy's question, "I don't know, I haven't seen them. They took Blake to go see Janson for some reason."

Thomas sits down next to Newt and Minho as they listen to the boy in front of them.

"It was intense." A boy beside the other says while he brings his cup to his lips.

"They pulled us out of the maze and brought us here." The other continues telling the new boys.

"What about the rest? The other people left behind in the maze? What happened to them?" Newt questions

"I don't know. I guess wicked still has them." The boy shrugs

Thomas and Newt glance at each other before Newt opens his mouth again. "How long have you guys been here?"

"How long? Just a day or two. That kid over there.." the boy turns to another boy sitting alone at the table."He's been here the longest. Almost a week." The boy turns back around and sees a girl walking into the cafeteria. His eyes follow her every move as she walks towards them.